Episode 4

Paper Moon

Dean: You've been kicked, bit, scratched, stabbed, possessed, killed...and you sprain your friggin' elbow?

Sam: Dude, it was more than a sprain. All right? And it was a friggin' demon, but-

Dean: But what? That sling come with a slice of crybaby pie on the side? Please.  

Sam: I guess she likes bad boys.

Dean: Well, wait till she gets a load of us.  

Kate: I guess things change being this. I tried to be strong but the hunger was too much, too hard. It's not like anyone gave me a handbook on how to be a werewolf.

Dean: Looks like you're doing a pretty good job so far. Break some hearts, then you eat 'em.  

Dean: I just figured since we're opening up veins, that maybe you wanted to talk about the guy you made sell his soul.

Sam: The guy who you then killed, right. That's the same guy were talking about?

Dean: I was a demon.

Sam: Oh you were a demon, I didn't realize that.  

Sam: Dude, what are you doing there is no cure.

Dean: There's one.

Sam: Dean it's a little more complicated than that.

Dean: Kate and Tasha are monsters, and last I checked we kill monsters.

Sam: Right, but how can you possibly blame Kate for fighting for her sister, we do it all the time.

Dean: Oh yeah, that's worked wonders for us.

Sam: We're still here, aren't we?

Dean: Yeah, but is it right?  

Sam: I lied about Lester

Dean: What?

Sam: There were others.

Dean: Other humans?

Sam: No. No, no. I'm sure there were a few hunters I rubbed, or punched the wrong way. But, no I pretty much saved my best stuff for the bad guys. But you gotta understand something Dean, I watched you die, and I carried you. I carried your corpse into your room, and I put your dead body onto your bed and then you just...  

Dean: It's embarrassing you know.

Sam: What's embarrassing?

Dean: All of it. The note. Crowley. Everything.

Sam: Dean, you were a demon.

Dean: Oh I was a demon, I didn't realize.

Sam: Shut up.

Dean: Not to mention, I never said thank you. So...

Sam: You don't ever have to say that, not to me.  

Kate: But, she can be saved.

Dean: No. Tasha's in too deep. You don't ever come back from that. Not ever.  

Sam: For what it's worth, thank you. At the end of the day she was your sister.

Dean: No. She wasn't. ... Listen to me Kate. You keep moving, you keep your nose clean, we can stop meeting like this.

Kate: I hear you, and I will. But I'm not going to promise, 'cause.

Sam: Yeah.

Dean: See you around kid.

Kate: I sure as hell hope not.  

Dean: Let's say you're right.

Sam: About What?

Dean: Everything. Maybe I'm not ready to hunt. But I am just trying to do the right thing, man. 'Cause I am so sick and tired of doing the wrong one.  

Dean: Oh well, where do we start? Logging.

Sam: Icecaps.

Dean: Bitcoin... Obama.

Sam: What's that?

Dean: It's her phone. Let's see who she was booty calling when we pulled up.

Kate: I was trying to give you a second chance, you wouldn't have been normal but we would have had each other.

Tasha: We still can. But I'm not gonna spend my life on the run from people like Mary-Kate and Ashley out there.