Episode 11

There's No Place Like Home

Dean: Sooner we get rid of this demonic tramp stamp, I am back on the booze, burgers... and more booze. Tell me you got something.  

Sam: Anti-authority disorder, clinical depression, violent outbursts; Charlie was a-

Dean: Dude, if a shrink interviewed us at that age, you think the report would be all kittens and rainbows? Come on, she's a good kid. There's got to be an explanation for this man, there's just got to be.  

Dark Charlie: Oh Sam, you're adorable. You're not gonna hurt me, in fact that's your problem. All good guy code no bite, what a waste. And you, always letting this albatross hold you back.  

Sam: There are two of you? One good and one bad?

Dean: Yeah, and what, dick you is some sort of a ninja?

Charlie: She's a badass, yeah.  

Charlie: We're still connected physically, if you hurt her, you hurt me. But bottom line, she's bad and I'm good. And let me just tell you being good is really annoying. Normally at a place like this, I'd be pounding Harvey Wallbangers and checking out the bartender's ass. Now all I wanna do is sip club sodas and send her to college.  

Dean: Charlie... Lets talk about this.

Dark Charlie: You Winchester boys and your talk. Blah blah blah repressed feelings. Blah blah blah passive aggression.  

Dark Charlie: You hit like a girl who never learned how to hit.  

Charlie: We are going to fix this. I'm not letting what happened to me happen to you.

Dean: But it's already happened.

Sam: Cain found a way to live with it.

Dean: Right yeah, after centuries of murder.

Charlie: Yeah well, there's one thing you have that he didn't. You're a Winchester... I forgive you Dean.

Dean: Yeah well, I don't.

Charlie: I know, kinda your move. How's that working out for you?

Dean: I'm so sorry kiddo.

Charlie: Then prove it.  

Charlie: Arrivederci, bitches.  

Sam: She's right, Dean. You can do this. We can do this.

Dean: Then let's get to work.  

Dean: What are you saying Charlie tortured someone? Our Charlie, yay high? Wouldn't hurt a hobbit, practically sparkles.  

Dark Charlie: Should have known Rocket and Groot would have tracked me down.  

Dean: All right skip to the end dragon tattoo.  

Dean: You aren't my friend.

Dark Charlie: I learned it from watching you.

Dark Charlie: You did it, didn't you? You killed the Wizard. I knew it, the magic was in you all the time. Celeste.  

Sam: Yeah maybe. I found this book, it's a lore book, Book of the Damned.