Episode 6

Ask Jeeves

Dean: Anyway. Road trip? Maybe Bobby earned us some beer money.  

Sam: Wow, think we're a little underdressed? I mean, the fed threads are in the trunk.

Dean: Are you kidding me, for once we don't have to wear suits. You're lucky my waistband is not elastic.  

Stanton: Beverley saw you sexting at dinner.

Amber: Bev doesn't know what the hell she's talking about, I was texting my Mom.

Stanton: An emoticon of a peeled banana?

Amber: She likes fruit.  

Dash: Well Sam, I'll let you in on a little secret. We don't really like each other... But then what family does?

Sam: Mine does. For the most part; it's just my brother and me.  

Dean: We're dealing with two vengeful spirits, that Bunny had a bee in her bonnet as well.

Sam: Husband and wife tag-team killer ghosts.

Dean: Gotta keep the marriage alive somehow.  

Sam: We're not the bad guys, Dash.

Dash: I beg to differ. You're wearing flannel.  

Olivia: I'm not the maid.

Heddy: That explains the dust.  

Olivia: After Bobby killed my father, he came after me. Mother pleaded with him to spare me. He agreed under one condition.

Sam: That she keep you locked up.

Olivia: Mother told the family she lost the baby, and she locked me in the attic. But she stayed devoted to me until the very end. Even got Bobby to promise to take care of me if anything happened to her.  

Sam: Olivia, you don't have to do this, being a monster is a choice.

Olivia: That choice was made for me a long time ago.  

Sam: Dean, what was that all about back there?

Dean: What are you talking about?

Sam: I mean, all those extra shots after the shifter was already dead. What was that?

Dean: I don't know. Target practice?

Sam: Come on man, I'm serious. Are you sure it wasn't, I don't know, demon residue or something to do with the Mark?

Dean: No, none of that.

Sam: Right. Look man, I gotta be honest-

Dean: Oh my god Sam, it was my first kill since I've been back. You know, I got a little anxious, I just wanted to make sure it was done right. Plain and simple. Why am I even explaining this to you?  

Dean: So, any leads on the scanner or the interweb?

Sam: Nothing, not even a cat up a tree.

Dean: So right when we're ready to jump back into it goes radio silence.

Sam: Murphy's law.

Dean: Well, Murphy's a douche.

Amber: Where's Colette?

Phillip: She quit. Poor dear was so distraught over Mrs. LaCroix's passing. Went off to find herself.

Heddy: Ashram in India?

Dean: 'Charmed, I'm sure.' What are these people?

Sam: I think they're called WASPs.

Phillip: I presume you gentleman left something behind, I'll check the front closet for burlap.

Dean: I got news for you Mr. Belvedere, the jacket's canvas.

Sam: I'm sorry to interrupt, but who's guilty?

Heddy: The town slut, Amber. She killed Stanton.

Dash: And what's her motive Murder, She Wrote?

Beverley: Well, well, well, what do we have here? What'cha doing snooping these halls? Up to no good? Why don't we get up to no good together? You know they say women just get better with age, like a fine wine or a cheese.

Sam: I- I, um, I'm lactose intolerant, so...

Heddy: I knew those boys were trailer trash the moment they rolled up in that American made.

Beverley: Not to mention homosexuals.

Heddy: Homosexual murderers, like Leopold and Loeb.

Beverley: Only hotter.