•One•

Richie snickered as Eddie fell of Richie's skateboard, trying to do a trick.

Eddie's face went red as he landed on his bottom, clearly embarrassed he had failed right in front of Richie.

"Don't laugh!" Eddie exclaimed, crossing his arms, his face growing more red.

"I'm not." Richie held up his hands in surrender, fighting back a laugh.

Eddie rolled his eyes and got up, getting back on the skateboard, he failed miserably again, this time tripping over his untied shoelace. He landed on his face, and let out a grunt.

Richie cracked up seeing this. He fell to the ground himself, rolling around while Eddie died of embarrassment, still lying on the hot pavement.

"Stop!" Eddie yelled, his cheeks on fire right about then.

"Sorry Eds, it's just hell of a laugh seeing you try to skate." Richie dabbed at his eye, pretending to wipe tears away. Eddie hated when Richie called him stupid nicknames like "Eds" or "Eddie Spaghetti" but he had gotten used to it by now, Eddie didn't bother to tell Richie to stop, because he knew he wasn't going to.

Eddie lay there, his face redder than a tomato.

"Hey it's okay Eds, I fell a couple times when I was first learning." Richie said, walking over to Eddie and helping him stand.

"I give up." Eddie sighed.

"Eh, at least you tried." Richie ruffled Eddie's hair, Eddie punched his arm, annoyed. He also hated when Richie ruffled his hair, it made him feel like a little kid. And Eddie was not a little kid, even though his mother treated him as one, he was 15, turning 16 soon.

"So Eds, how about we get some ice cream, eh?" Richie offered, picking up his skateboard and putting it under his arm.

"Sure." Eddie shrugged, he could use some ice cream on a hot day like this.

The two walked to the ice cream shop, well Richie skating alongside Eddie.

They both laughed, sharing inside jokes.

Once they'd both gotten their vanilla ice cream cones, they sat on the curve of a side walk, watching people pass by, making plans to meet up with the other losers later on.

"You got something on your nose." Richie chuckled.

"What?" Eddie asked.

"Wait, hey is that Bill?"

Eddie turned his head to where Richie was pointing.

"There's no one the-" before Eddie could finish his sentence, Richie smeared some of his vanilla ice cream onto Eddie's nose.

Eddie gasped, a bit surprised, then he punched Richie in the arm.

"Dickhead!" Eddie took his shirt and wiped his nose.

"Sorry Eds, just had to do it. Your so vulnerable." Richie chuckled again.

"I am not vulnerable!" Eddie crossed his arms.

"Sure you aren't." Richie grinned and stood up, helping Eddie up as well. As they finished their ice creams, they went to meet the other losers at the quarry.

"Hurry up Eds, your so slow!" Richie said as he skateboarded around Eddie.

"Only because your on a skateboard!" Eddie argued, rolling his eyes.

"Doesn't matter! Your just slow!" Richie grinned, he sure did love teasing Eddie, it made him laugh how Eddie would cross his arms and insult him with cuss words in return.