Chapter 23

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Hindi alam ni Lilah ang eksaktong nangyari sa amin ni Trigger sa loob ng banyo pero kung pagbabasehan ang aking namumulang mukha at namamagang labi ay malalaman mo agad na may sekswal na ganap. But Lilah didn't say anything. She fixed my hair and makeup-and my heart was beating so fast because I wasn't sure if Trigger will really bid for me.

Lilah caught my trembling hands on my thighs. "So balik tayo do'n sa sinabi ko kanina na wala ka ng takas dito, Riri." I cringe at her words because even if it was really true, I can't help but wish that she was just bluffing.

How I wish. "I will call you in the stage later. And we'll face them together, they can't do shitty things to you with me being the auctioneer."

"Several men will be there," she went on. Even if she would be the auctioneer, hindi ko pa rin mapigilan mag-alala sa sasapitin ko. "A-list people-businessmen and politicians but it won't matter because I'm pretty confident that he would bid for you."

Nagpakawala ako nang malalim na hininga. "Exactly, he would be there. But I'm not really sure, and knowing him...he's a complicated man and he doesn't think normally."

The 'he' that were talking about is obviously Trigger King. "Let me know when you're ready," Lilah said when she walked on the stage. I was behind the stage, shivering from cold, fear and excitement.

Hindi ko alam kung ano mas nangingibaw. I nodded to Lilah and she raised her eyebrow at me to asked if I was really sure and I just gave her a thumbs up. Lilah then waved her hand and the fucking red curtain opened for the hungry men.

As the curtain opened, I could hear several cheers from men. Lustful whistles and catcalling for Lilah. But nobody dared to shout-they know better than to mess with her.

I could see Lilah's serious face from my spot. I was still hiding behind the stage, and five steps closer and I would be in the entrance of the stage. Mukhang ayaw rin ni Lilah ng human action pero wala siyang magagawa-siya ang inutusan ni Papa na maging auctioneer ngayong gabi.

Nilamon niya na lang lahat ng pagkontra niya. "Welcome gentlemen!" Lilah shouted with ethusiasm though her face was very rigid.

"Good evening, everyone! I hope that you are having a good time! And I hope that you will be happy and satisfied with tonight's auction!"

"It's a virgin pussy so we will!" someone shouted from the crowd. Nabalot ng kahihiyan ang aking mukha. Fuck, I can't believe that I would be auction-shit, damn.

You can do it, Cherry Ann. You can do it. Those are just words-it can't harm you...Trigger King...he would bid for you and those fucking animals would rot in hell.

He would bid for you, I said to myself one last time-"Let's welcome, Cherry Ann Castellanos! 20 years of age, innocent and charming." Lilah called my name and motioned for me to come to the stage and I did my walk of shame towards the stage.

I refused to fucking appear weak in front of them. I refused to fucking cry. I refused weakness as they eyed me with lust-they were all looking at me as if I'm a piece of meat, with a virgin pussy and tight ass that they could fuck and throw.

My head didn't bow down. I was holding both of my hands on my back as I stood on my straight back and raised head. "We need to see sample-show us the tits, please...pretty and innocent face is useless if the tits are not worthy-I'm a boobsman, you know," said the old man.

I fucking remember that damn old man. He was one of my father associates. Hindi ko maalala ang kanyang pangalan pero alam kong may kerida siyang 18 years old.