Chapter 40

CHAPTER FORTY

"You need to get out, Trigger." I declared as I didn't want him to see me taking a bubble bath. Because firstly, his eyes were fucking me and secondly...it felt so intimate and instead of relaxing I just wanted to spread my legs for him which thirdly was stupid, I knew it.

"What? We didn't have any proper sexy time," simple niyang sabi. There was a fucking sofa inside the bathtub and he has a bottle of scotch on his hand which made him look so delicious, I could feel my pussy throbbed from just looking at him. 

I reached out the bubbles and ran it through my neck. Pababa sa aking dibdib. He stopped drinking his damn scotch and chuckled.

Lumaki ako na hindi man lang naranasan ang literal fuck your brains out nilang sinasabi. Kung hindi ko nakilala si Trigger ay baka hindi ko na talaga iyon mararanasan. Pwede kang makipag-sex sa iba't ibang lalaki pero hindi lahat sila makakapagbigay sa 'yo ng sekswal satisfaction or even the satisfaction in your soul.

I could feel my breasts getting heavy from arousal because his dark eyes followed the trailed of water on my heavy mounds and to the center of my hardened nipples. Tinaas niya ang kanyang perpektong isang kilay sa akin. Ngumiti na parang alam niya nang nawawalan na rin ako ng kontrol at gusto ko rin namang makipalagro at landian sa kanya sa magarbo niyang bathtub sa loob ng kanyang kwarto.

"How many women have you brought here? Did you bring Zsareena here? She looked she was into you in the party," I bitterly said and I caught him shaking his head, perhaps to encouraged me to continue seducing him.

"I'm not stupid, you know, Trigger. You're a man. You have needs and after all of the things that happened to us, I hope that you--"

He damn chuckled again. At sa puntong 'yon, hindi na siya nanlalandi. Amuse na siya.

"You hope that I wouldn't fuck other women?" he probed. His dark eyebrow so curious. His face was so nice and I can't help my face to face him as I talked to him, because earlier I was trying to avoid him by facing forward the wall.

"You're not going to find any woman, Cherry Ann. You're the only one," he told me. His words actually warmed my heart.

"How about you?" he stupidly asked. "Is there someone?" It was actually plain stupid that we would asked about this question because we both know that there was no one so it was my turned to be amused by his obvious tricked question!

"You've been constantly appearing on my life, Trigger. What do you think?" I asked him. I was knocked out of my senses when he started walking towards the bathtub and as I looked up to him, he even managed to snatched my breath away with his dark gaze, so sultry and deliciously sexual.

"You tell me," he said playfully. Massaging my scalp as my some strands of my wet hair danced on my face. "I want to hear it."

The need for him hummed on my body. "You...you're the only one," I croaked and he threw his head back and laughed. So delicious, oh God.

The fucking Trigger King was so erotic as he looked at me again. It was liked he was memorizing my features for him not to forget my features too. He looked so conflicted as he caressed my face that has a black eye, it was a reminder of Van's monster, Vincent.

Kumunot ang kanyang noo. Sa kanyang perpektong mukha ay masisilayan mo ang isang iritasyon. "I don't really like your idea of being good to that motherfucker after he has done to you," naiinis niyang saad at umiling ako, hinawakan ko rin ang kanyang mainit na palad.

"We've already talked about it, Trigger." He just hissed. "Thank you for your concern...with me but just be patient with Van," I carefully said.

"It's not my virtue," agaran niyang sagot. Naglakbay ang kanyang mga mata sa aking leeg pababa sa aking nakalitaw na dibdib. Nakangisi siya nang mapagtantong nakaluhod na ako sa kanyang harapan para lang maabot ang kanyang mataas na pigura.