Chapter 14

" That's- actually, why didn't I think of that ? " , Nightmare questioned. It was his castle after all. No positive energy to prevent him from doing anything. He exited the cell and was about to leave, until he eventually remembered his promise and looked for the keys of the other cell. 'Screw it' , he though, extending his tentacles. A high pitched squeak could be heard as he sharpened them, cutting down the iron bars.

" That would be... one way to break out of a cell... " , Abyss said, slightly terrified.

" You try melting in a puddle of goop and coming out completly sane. " , Abyss wasn't someone Nightmare knew, much less trusted, so he went by the motto : It's better to be feared than to fear for your own life. Dream would probably be dissapointed in him...Wait a second- What happened to Dream ? Where was he ? Was he imprisoned as well ? He couldn't sense his brothers overly positive aura anywhere. Was he dead ?!

" Oh god no. Please let him be alive ! " ,Nightmare started to panick, clearly startling Abyss.

" Who are you talking about ? " , fluffy coat worried (Always writing Abyss is boring ). Wouldn't you worry if the person that just cutted through steel as if it was water freaked out ? He attempted to try reasuring the goopy skeleton, but realised he had no idea how to comfort the literal embodiment of Negativity.

" My brother. I hope he's okay...."