Chapter 27

" So, what are we going to do now ? I'm still mostly nocrurnal, thanks to the octopus inside that room. " , Dust complained.

" With how Dream has been acting lately, you would be dust if heard that. " , Freh stated, completly emotionless.

" WhAt ? WhY ? " , Error asked.

" He's always on edge now, not letting anyone harm Nightmare. The recent events must have really shook him, I think he just doesn't want to lose his brother again. We should give him some time to recover. " , Ink answered.

And with that it went silent again, until someone, Error to be exact, decideded to take the risk and glance in the room. Just to find out that Dream wouldn't come out any time soon, for he was cuddeling with Nightmare, both of them asleep in the royal purple bed.

" I don't know if that's adorable or weird..." , Dust stated, but nobody was really paying attention to him, since all of them went to take a picture of the sleeping twins. But Ink, who was known to be forgetfull, made a fatal mistake. He forgot to put the flashlight out, resultingin the Dreamtale twins waking up and noticing each other, and the group in front of their room. Now none of them were stupid, so they followed the lead of Dust and Error, since they had probably already expirienced similiar situations. As expected, there were sharpened tentacles fired at them, so they had to run for their lifes. You have to know, while the Dreamtale twins were naturaly nocturnal, they absolutly hated it to not wake up on their own. While Nightmare reacted as if everything was a treath meant to harm or even kill him, Dream had grown to check if whatever woke him up was a threat to his brother. And neither of them liked the fact that they had been watched, much less the photos taken. So it didn't take them a second to get up, and they were already chasing around the others in union. Everything seemed fine for the moment. But good things never last, do they ?

There was something or someone hiding in the shadows, grinning an insane grin. They would get their way in the end, those idiots were practicly calling for him. He had already chosen his victim, but they kept on messing it up even more, so it was hard for him to decide. And Fate tried to reach them, tell them about the danger they were living in, but she reached the exact opposite, making herself seem untrustworthy. Things were getting out of hand, not even he had an idea where his name would appear in person next, but he didn't have a problem with that for sure. After all, Chaos followed him everywhere, anyways. He had learned how to deal with that old friend of him aeons ago.