Chapter 17

" Why didn't we think of that earlier !? " , was the response they gave in union. They would have laughed about their shared thought, but that was the last thing they wuld want to do right now.

" But...who can open a portal there ? And is it really a good idea to bring Dream there ? It's obviously a pretty negative place..." , Ink worried.

" I will come. No matter what you say. My brother is my responsibility, wheter youlike it or not. So if there is the slightest chance he is at the castle, I will go, even if it costs me my life. And, Ink, you can't command me to stay somewhere else. I'm slightly elder than any off your creations. So don't even bother trying it. " , Dream said, making clear he would do everything for his beloved brother.

" But- " , Ink started right after.

" No buts. " , Dream said cold, devoided off any of his usual positive attitude. He was honesty scaring some off his friends at this point. Where did the always positive person, known as the God of Positivity go ?

Dust grabbed the attention off the arguing gods by making a portal to a place, almost as dark as the Void. They stepped through it, starting with Dream, which leaded to Ink piercing him with angry eyes. Dream, however, didn't care about the God of Creation at all, atleast right now. The only thing, or rather person, he cared about right now was his brother. He sweared, if Error hurted him the slightest, he wouldn't care about the balance anymore. He would hunt that filthy Glitch down and make him regret ever being born. Nobody would mess with his brother.