Chapter 18

Errors P.O.V.

I couldn't move, I could only watch as they moved my body and destroyed everything I cherished.

Flashback

I sat in Outertale, knitting. Nothing out of the ordinary. Until, suddenly, the world around me started to fade. I tried to scream, but no sound came out. I couldn't make out anything in the darkness that surrounded me. Was I still in Outertale ? Did I accidently fall off the cliff and into the void ?! I sure panicked a lot, but I was interrupted by a dark chuckle. It didn't sound like a normal chuckle though, not even Nightmare could have managed to make such a terrifying sound. It sounded as if it didn't belong to this world, or any world actually. It didn't come from a certain area, no, it seemed to surround him, just like the Void like space he was currently in.

" Well, hello there. Took you long enough to get here. "

" WHa- whO aRe yoU ?! "

" It doesn't matter right now. Although you already know who I am. "

' Rude. ' , I noted.  " WhAt dO you waNt ? I HaVe a liFe aSwEll, yoU kNoW. "

" Oh, we'll get rid off that eventually...Anyways, I want to play a game with you. It's called : Puppet and Puppeteer. I am the puppeteer, and you'll be the puppet. And you will play with me. I've been bored lately, so I need some entertaining. So I'll play my favourite game with you. Unfortunally for you I like torturing people. So you'll suffer. And I'll watch. You can not escape this, for this is your FATE. "