Chapter 15

Encouraged by Dreams little speech, Ink opened a portal to the Anti-Void. He would have left PaperJam somewhere safe and abandoned Fresh, but there were no safe places right now. And they needed as much help as possible. They were fighting the God of Destruction and eventually, even though all off them hoped it wouldn't come to that, the God off Negativity as well. Inks mind wandered to back to the day Error left, but he reminded himself off their current problems quickly.

But the Anti-Void was devoided of any other life than the thousand off human souls stil hanging there. The Creator really hoped it were just the ones from back when Error was still the Destroyer. But he didn't know if that was the case. And that made him more nervous than a soulless Monster should be able to become, so he started to panick even more.

" Ink ? Ink ! Snap out off it ! " , Dream shouted, freeing Ink from his panic attack.

" You could attract Nightmare with that sort of stuff, he always said fear was one off his favourite feelings. " , Dust informed them randomly.

" Wait isn't that what we are trying to achieve right now ? Just saying... " , PaperJam caused all off them to stop arguing with each other.

" Looks like Jammy is the only one who is actually helpfull right now. " ( I'm definetly going to write Freshs text normal ) , Fresh broke the silence.

" Well Error definetly isn't here, and there are way to many Outertale timelines and copies to count. So we'll probably need Nightmare, since Error isn't really a positive person. Where is the octupus though ? If you were Error, where would you imprison someone ? " , Ink pointed out, secretly being angry at Fresh for calling Jammy...well Jammy.

" At home. Error must have brough Nightmare to the mansion. "