Chapter 20

Dreams P.O.V.

We found him ! But he's not alone... I swear if that fluffy Sans did anything stupid, he's so dead. I happily ran to my brother, hugging him, but still secretly paying attention to the fluffy skeleton.

" Never do that again, alright ? I was worried about you, you know ? " , I said, ignoring the weird looks I got from the others.

Nightmares P.O.V.

He was really here. My brother was really here. I wanted to yell at him for coming here and hug him at the same time, but something was off. His aura changed rapidly, one moment it was happy, the next one angry. Now I wouldn't be suprised if this was the aura of a teenager, but Dream was more than thousand years old. So why was he so moody ? I mean, the recent events would have startled a lot of people, but Dream ? Well, it doesn't matter right now. We need to find Error first. Meanwhile, Dream was glaring at Abyss, why though ? He didn't do anything, right ? I'm known to not trust people, sure, but my brother is usually like : " Yeah, let's just trust the random stranger I've never seen before. " So what happened ? If Abyss did something to my brother, I'll personally rip him into pieces. But he seemed to be confused, not guilty.

" Seems like you really missed me, huh ? But we should focus on finding Error now. " , we need to concentrate right now.

Dream nodded, breaking the awkardness of the moment.

" Any ideas where he could be, octopus ? " , you might think I was offended by that, but after being called way worse names, I didn't really care. But Dream seemed angry, if looks could kill, Abyss would be nothing but a pile of dust.

" You should take that back. Right now. " , Dream said, his tone cold as ice.