Chapter Thirteen

I notice the look on Quinn’s face when he sees the new comers. “Who is this?” he asks me coldly.

            “Relax man,” I laugh, “they’re old friends of mine. Damon, Krista, this is Quinn. Quinn meet the two of the people I owe my life to.”

            Damon steps toward Quinn. “I get the its not easy to trust people outside of your own pack but we are part of the pack now.” Krista nods.

            “Wait a minute,” Quinn says turning toward me. “What does he mean they’re part of the pack?”

            “Damn it Damon,” I sigh, “you really should let me explain things.” I turn back to Quinn. “They were in my pack before I started the one with you guys. How do you think I came up with the initiation to enter this pack? They,” I say waving my arm toward the others, “helped me come up with it. They’re the only other ones crazy enough to do it besides me at the time.”

            Quinn looks at me skeptically, “How come we’ve never heard of them?”

            I am about to answer him when there is a knock on the door. “Krista, will you get that please?” I ask rubbing my temples.

            “Since when did I become your bitch?” She says putting her hands on her hips. I turn and glare at her. “Fine, but for the record I’m only taking your shit because I haven’t seen you in forever.”

            She opens the door and the rest of the pack is standing there. “What the hell is going on…?” Jessica starts then stops when she sees Krista. She tilts her head to look at me. “You sleep with this one too?” Krista starts laughing. I face palm before looking up and seeing Elisabeth’s face.

            “Why do you have to always jump to conclusions without an explanation?” I tell Jessica. “Elisabeth, I never slept with her.”

            “Not that he never tried.” Krista says after catching her breath. I give her the death glare. “Ok, ok, he never tried too.” She admits. “I just like to give him shit.” She explains to the others. “So this is your pack Wolf Boy?” She says using my old nickname. I turn around and started to head butt the dresser as everyone else starts laughing.

            “God. Damn. It. You. Stupid. Bitch.” I say each word with a thud. I hit myself so hard on the last one that I start seeing stars. I stop and reach up to me head. I feel something sticky on my hand. “Great. Just what I need,” I say pulling my hand away. “I’m going to the hospital no one go anywhere. And if there was any fighting, someone’s going to have to deal with me.” I say as everyone sees what I’ve done. I storm past everyone and walk to my car.

            I get in the car and start it, when I hear two of my doors open and Elisabeth gets in the front and Krista gets in the back. “We’re coming with.” They tell me. I sigh.

            “Just keep quiet because I have a massive head ache,” I pull out of spot and head out on the road. My vision swims for a few seconds so I shake my head to clear my vision.

            “Axle!” Elisabeth yells.

            “Whoa!” Krista hollers.

            I see a truck coming at me and swerve right to miss it. I pull the car over and shut it off. “One of you guys is going to have to drive. I think I might have a concussion,” I say. Elisabeth looks back to Krista.