My kids

I woke up to a knock at the door I get up off the couch bed terrified. I reach the door and open it Sheriff Henry standing there. I turn around and see Billy Joel holding the scared kids. "I'm not here for the kids." he says touching my shoulder.

I turn around. "I'm here to tell you..." he starts then peers over at the kids. "Can we speak privately?" He asks. I lead him outside Billy Joel following shortly after. "The children's stwp mother was just arrested for killing her late husband, the children will be taken in by the state having no other relatives. You can adopt them but it will take a year if not many years, you can file to be foster parents to them...but," "But its a high possibility we won't get them," I say turning to Billy Joel.  "I'm sorry,  I can't do anything more to help you." he says. I smile and hug him. "Thank you for helping In any way at all." Billy Joel and I head back into the house and make breakfast. the kids sit down Abby finishes first and I take her into the batgroom to brush her long beautiful blond hair then get her dressed. I stand her up in the counter and pull the dress slowly over her head she smiles as she turns around and sees herself in the bright yellow dress. "Mia bella Abby," I tell her kissing her cheek and holding her close.

"Come on let's go to the store, then we can go see Grandpa Buck," "Grandpa Buck!" she gasps happily. We walk out of the bathroom and down the hall Abby stops at the nursery. "Come on Abby," I say trying to coax her towards the door. "What...that?" she asks her little hazel eyes sparkling. "Its a nursery, for my baby." "You...baby?!" she smiles wanting to go in. "There isn't a baby in there not yet." I tell her. she still wanted to see. I open the door and turn on the light. she runs in and sits in the rocking chair and laughs. " Pretty!" she says running over to the crib reaching for the mobile. I come up behind her and lift her up. "Isn't it, I thought so too." I tell her.

We close the door back after turning tje light off. We walk past the boys readying the sports section in the paper. "You boys staying home today?" I ask. "Yeah, I don't have a shift today." he says. "Alright well we're going shopping then going on to the station to see Grandpa Buck." "Buck's at home today taking the day off." "Okay then we'll head by the house and see Joanne Renae too," "Okay love you sweetie!" he says getting up and kissing me. "Love you too lover." I say. I take Abby by the hand and we walk to the store. She picks out a box of cookies and I let her have them. I pick up a few things that we needed for the house then we left Abby only ate two cookies from the whole box wanting to save them for later. when we reach Grandpa Buck's house I knock and he answers the door. "Grampa!" Abby calls running over. he picks her up and kisses her cheek. "Hi there Princess!" he says. kissing her cheek. Joanne Renae walks in and smiles. "Leaving me for a younger woman?" she laughs. He kisses her cheek. "Abby this is my wife Joanne." "Grama J?" Joanne steps back and laughs a little. "I've never been called a grandma before," She moved closer and hugs Abby. "But for you I'll let it pass." she says smiling lightly pinching her cheek.

Abby had so much fun with them they offeree to keep her for the rest of the day.

I went home and found the guys listening to baseball on the radio. "Whats the score?" I ask. I was instantaneously and simultaneously shushed. "Well," I say a bit huffy.

I walk over and wrap my arms around Billy Joel's neck and kiss his cheek steadily moving down to his neck he smiles and reaches up and pulls my head closer our lips touching in this awkward neck knot we created. I hear Tommy say gross but I forget about him and hold my husband closer than before.

"Where's Abby," he asks almost breathlessly.  "With grandpa Buck and Joanne Renae." I tell him. " Hey T-Rex do you want to spend yhe night at Grandpa Buck's house?" Billy Joel asks. "Yeah!!" He says enthusiastically. Jumping up grabbing some clothes. I pack a bag for Abby and call Joanne Renae to ask if they could stay.  She said yes of course. I up away the groceries then the three of us walked to Grandpa Buck's house.  When we reach the door Joanne Renae opens it and we walk in Abby runs in a smule of her face. "Mommy!!" She calls running into my arms. I wrap my arms around her and start to cry. " I love you baby girl." I tell her kissing her cheek. Tommy hugs Billy Joel and smiles.  "Later dad," he says we both look down at these little kids and my heart breaks. They call us mom and dad but what if we cant keep them? What if I've just scared a little girl and boy with those three words?

I Love You

I don't want to give up my kids, I don't want to give up our kids. They're my babies they're our babies...

My kids...

Sorry its so sort been so busy lately.

Thanks for reading.

Yours truly Vampiris!