Master and servant.

Yes, a Depeche Mode song because it fit the mood of this gramon fic.

Graham laced his converse up and grabbed his book bag. It was a Tuesday morning in which he didn't want to get out of bed. If it wasn't for it being the first day of school he would have stayed where he wanted to.
He was quite frightened but he's already been to two new schools so it couldn't be that bad.
He said goodbye to his mom then exited the house, starting off to the bus stop.
He seemed to go virtually unnoticed as he stepped through the front doors, he did get a few looks though. He made sure his shirt was straight and his hair was ok, feeling a bit self conscious.
The first class of the day was English and of course the teacher made him introduce himself, he repeated his hypothetical answer to himself the night before so he wouldn't stutter, but he did anyway.
"You could sit in the second row next to Christian" she pointed.
They both awkwardly waved to each other as graham sat down.
The lesson was just the same as any other school he went to.
As the class ended he pulled out his schedule for the next class, science.
He repeated the same thing, introducing himself to the class but this time he felt a bit more confident sitting next to Christian. "So when do you have lunch?" The brunette with a leather jacket leaned over and questioned.
"6th period" graham checked his schedule.
"You could sit with me if ya want to" he shrugged. Graham nodded and thanked him, that was one nervous thought graham could wipe from his mind.
Mr. Murphy was probably the most boring teacher he's had but he could teach science well enough for graham to sit through it.
Next was history... with mr. albarn.
Graham walked in and immediately felt eyes on him as he tried to find a seat, with Christian not being in this class it was hard.
"Well ello?" Mr albarn caught Graham's attention.
"Oh hi, I'm uh the-"
"New student, graham right?" Mr albarn finished.
Graham just nodded feeling a strange tightness in his chest.
Mr albarn seemed like he was almost caught off guard by something which confused graham.
"You could sit in the front row, the 3rd seat over" he pointed.
Graham just nodded, turning to his seat.
"Oh you should introduce yourself to the class" mr albarn added.
This time when graham went to speak his throat went dry and he was blushing... blushing? Graham furrowed his eyebrows in an angry confused face and realized the whole class was waiting for him to finish. He quickly finished his intro and sat down quickly.
"Thank you graham" mr albarn started the class and for some reason graham couldn't keep his eyes off the teacher, that would be fine if he also couldn't keep his pen off his paper but he wrote a total of 3 sentences including his name and date.

What was it about this teacher?

He was much younger than the other ones and in turn had more spirit.
His blue eyes pierced Graham's soft brown ones and every time they made eye contact Graham's knees would feel weak.
He was wearing the normal teacher outfit, gray sweater with a pair of jeans that were obviously on the nicer side.

What the hell was this feeling? Graham was furious about it.
The bell rang quicker than graham thought, he obviously rushed out of the class not wanting to feel whatever he was feeling for a minute more.

His next two classes, math and French, were a blur being the fact that he couldn't concentrate although he didn't stutter as much during his introduction.

He rushed to lunch and eyed Christian sitting at a table off to the right.
"Hey" he nodded to graham who sat across from him.
"So how were the rest of your classes?" He added.
"Ok I guess" graham replied nervously.
"I have a question" graham gulped.
Christian looked up at him waiting for the question.
"Do you know mr. albarn? He teaches history"
Christian's eyebrow raised as he thought "uh yeah, few of my friends have him, why?"