Forbidden flame

It was one of those press parties that all the top bands go to, they all equally hated it but somehow had enough fun to keep doing it.
So being the lead singer of blur, Damon Albarn got dressed as usual, not putting any effort into his outfit.

It was 7pm and Alex would be over at 7:15 so he ate toast on beans for what would be dinner,
he also knew getting drunk on an empty stomach was almost the worst thing in the world.

Sure enough at 7:20 Alex arrived and they rushed out the door in a pretty fancy car, graham was already in the back seat.

They got to the club fairly quickly and all scurried out, separating once they got in.
Damon wandered to the bar as usual and got himself a beer... it happened to be at the same time Liam Gallagher of oasis was getting one as well.

They hated each other... or pretended to. Damon didn't know how Liam felt but he did not hate Liam, quite the opposite actually, he fancied Liam.
Although he pushed the thought out of his head time and time again he couldn't help but wonder how Liam's lips felt or how other things with Liam felt.
"Alright ya twat?" Liam tapped Damon's shoulder, laughing at his sudden frozen gaze.
"Pfft yeah! I'm fine as long as you don't bother me" Damon shook his head grabbing his beer and moved to the other side of the room.
Leaving Liam and his knowing smirk.

Liam new for a few months now, making it more fun to tease Damon when these parties occurred.
What Liam didn't want to admit is that he fancied Damon too... Who wouldn't?

He had chestnut hair, blue eyes and a infuriating laugh. The way they bantered back and forth made Liam want to push him against a wall and punch him... or actually kiss him.

Now Liam was stuck with a frozen stare. He wouldn't dare say anything, not unless damon snapped first.
So he tried to get his mind off of it for the night.

For most of the night the two boys kept their distance, only speaking about three times.
Both of them had some alcohol in them but not as much as usual, it was an odd tension between the two.

It was reaching midnight and Liam was getting furious with Damon, he didn't know if it was the fear of drinking too much or the tension between them but he was now approaching Damon.

Slowly he waited to get him away from the group he was talking to... and then he was spotted staring.

Damon was suspicious that Liam knew so when he caught him staring damon tried to act normal and get another drink

Unaware that he was falling into Liam's trap.

Liam met him at the bar again, approaching from behind, he ran his hand down Damon's back as he came up next to him.

"Hey Dames" Liam sang as he tried to seem distracted.

"Liam" Damon tipped his bottle

"Can we have a chat in the back hall?" He tried to sweeten his words but he was feeling primal.

"Uh not a chance-"
"Just a chat" Liam interrupted almost begging him.
"I guess so" Damon was worried, confused and suspicious as he was dragged to the back of the club.

Once they made it to the quiet hallway he gasped as he was pushed against the wall, his lips being attacked by Liam's.

He stood still for a moment, not sure of what to do, he's played it out in his head so many times but once it started happening his mind went blank.

"Don't you like this?" Liam growled in Damon's ear as he pushed himself against Damon. He sucked on Damon's neck and spread Damon's legs with his knee.

"Stop" Damon panted, it felt so good.
"This is wrong" he put his hands up to Liam's shoulders.

"Ok" Liam stepped away with a smirk.

"Wait, What?" Damon got visibly worried.

"Although I'd take care of that hard on"

"Take care of it for me" Damon begged, he was through with caring.

Liam returned to his spot against Damon and his lips engulfed Damon's.
they started grinding on each other's leg as they let out soft moans.

"Let's go out back, so we don't get caught" Liam panted as he pulled Damon along with him, out the exit a few feet away from them.

"Hey Alex" graham whispered.
Alex just hummed in acknowledgement.
"I think Liam is going to beat Damon up"

"Seems usual for them" Alex replied without batting an eye.

"No I mean like really beat him up" Graham's voice got more whiny.
"Probably nothing damon can't handle" Alex shrugged
"Not from what i saw, he looked down right terrified!" Graham was in full panic now.
He always wanted to keep Damon safe, he knew Damon could get himself into trouble.
"Ask Noel if he knows anything" Alex was fed up with graham.
The standing boy did just that, and marched his way to Noel.

He didn't get anywhere besides noel telling him "if you find out anything keep me updated"
So he went right back to Alex
"Please, can we help him" graham put on his best puppy eyes.
"Go fight him yourself" Alex laughed.
Graham crossed his arms now getting furious with Alex knowing damon could be getting his teeth kicked in.

Alex huffed as he rose up from the couch and followed graham out the back door of the club.
They both peered out to see a sight they both didn't expect.

"Liam more, please, harder" Damon groaned.

Damon was being held between Liam and the brick wall with his legs wrapped around Liam... pants were a foot away from him.
"Oh my god that's it" Damon moaned shamelessly

Alex nearly burst into laughter if it wasn't for graham pushing them both inside.
"Oh yeah, they're fighting alright" Alex continued to laugh while graham just stood there shocked.

Liam and Damon continued like no one ever saw them, Liam finishing first, then getting on his knees for Damon.

Damon was practically in heaven, he's waited months for this and Liam really knew what he was doing.

When Damon finished they grabbed their pants hastily putting them on and walking to Liam's car, clearly not done for the night.

next morning

Damon woke up in a strange room, an arm around him and a pain in his ass. He had no idea where he was for a split second.
He went to get up but the arm pulled him closer
Soon enough he realized that arm belonged to Liam
"So last night was real?" Damon mumbled as he laid back down
"Go to sleep" Liam's words were muffled by his pillow.
Damon moved closer to Liam and continued to sleep next to him.