Hotel mishap

It was another tour, just like all the rest as they stormed the hotel to get to their beds.
"Alex and graham, you're sharing a room this time" their tour manager announced in front of the 3 doors.
"What!" Graham let out a whine and Alex just smirked.
"I have to share a bed with that wanker!" Graham added.
"Sorry, hotel screwed up our rooms so we'll have to make it work" he shrugged.
"Can't I share a room with Damon or Dave?" He begged.
"You shared a room with Damon last time, he wants his own room" the tour manager entered his room.
Graham gave up and entered his room too.
"If you don't get in my way then we'll be fine" Alex threatened.
"Oh piss off!" Graham spat

This was "great" according to graham, he would get no sleep. They were always arguing but graham deep down didn't hate Alex as much as everyone thought.
Yeah he thought Alex was annoying but in a good way... the "slam him into a wall and fuck him" way.
I guess what graham was feeling was sexual frustration.
He didn't know if it was brought on by the tour or the fact that he hadn't had sex in a while... or he actually really wanted Alex. Not possible because he did still dislike Alex.

Graham placed his suitcase down on his side of the bed and went to the bathroom.

Alex loved teasing graham, loved to see him angry and loved to talk down to him. It aroused him the way graham acted like a bratty teen... just until he could get to the clubs and pull a girl.

So as graham was in the bathroom Alex switched his suitcase to the other side of the bed and laid on his new side with his face in a book.

"You asshole!" Graham stomped his foot.

"I get the left side!" He growled.

"Not any more" Alex calmly stated.

Graham just grabbed his suitcase and brought it back to his side while moving alex's.
"Now get up" graham crossed his arms looking down at the floppy haired boy.

"Uh nope"
"Before I move you myself" graham demanded.
"Why is it so important?" Alex still had his face in the book.
"It's not! So why don't you just move over"
"Mmm no"
Graham then did something unexpected, even to him, he snatched Alex's book.

"Give me my book back! Alex shouted in shock.
"Mmm no" graham mocked the older boy.
"Give me my side of the bed back" he added.
"You're such a brat!" Alex shouted as he went to lunge for his book.
Graham pulled back in time to stop Alex.
"I'm sure I am but move over" Graham's demanding tone still remained.
"You want this side of the bed?" Alex had a devious smirk as he asked.
Graham paused before answering
"Yes!" He whined.
"Ok" Alex stood up in front of graham and their positions changed as graham was now in between the bed and Alex.

Quickly Alex shoved graham on the bed and got on top of him.
"Alex what the fuck" graham flailed all his limbs despite liking it somewhere deep within him.
Alex finally straddled his hips and pinned his hands on either side of him.
"Get off of me you prick!" Graham whined.
"I thought you wanted this side of the bed?" Alex played dumb.
"Yeah! But not with you on top of me!" Graham groaned.
"Oh? Are you sure" Alex rolled his hips against graham and the younger boy's face went pale.
If graham didn't get out from under him then something would start poking the boy on top.

"I'm sure, now get the fuck off" he demanded seriously.
Alex was beautiful on top of him, the natural light from the window hit one side of his face and the other side was covered by his hair.
His T-shirt was too tight on him, showing off his breathtaking body and his arms were tan from tanning in between shows.
Uh oh.
It happened.
"Get off of me" graham now was in sudden panic.
Alex shut him up by kissing him.
Graham didn't kiss back for a while, he was terribly afraid that this was just Alex's way of taking the piss.
That if graham responded then Alex would get off and laugh at him.
"C'mon graham, I know you want to kiss me, you apparently want to fuck me" he mumbled on the younger boy's lips then looked down at what graham was in panic about.