Chemical world.

You wandered around behind the cameras as they filmed parts for your boyfriend's music video, well not just his, the whole band. You were quite bored even though you found the filming process quite cool.
They took a break from filming and your boyfriend graham stayed on his stomach, propping himself up with his elbows.

You ran up behind him and straddled his skinny waist.
"Hello gra" you giggled.
"Hello beautiful" he grabbed your hand and kissed it.
"So how is the video going?"
"Alright I suppose, are you bored yet?"
"If I'm honest only a little bit, I do quite enjoy being outdoors" you started to rub his back feeling the material of the shirt and his back muscles underneath. You could only see half his face but he had his eyes closed and a smile on his face. He looked like a damn angel, it made you feel good that he was happy.
You then started to run your fingers through his hair, he still looked like the happiest person ever.
His hair was soft like really clean bed sheets.
the grass was cold on your knees but you liked feeling the contrast of his warmth.
All of a sudden he rolled over and was now facing you "Gra!" You giggled as you leaned down to kiss him.

"Get a room lovers!" Alex shouts as throws leaves on the both of you.
"Sorry love" you mumble as you get off of him.
"I guess we'll continue this later?" He blushed.
"You bet" you helped him up and kissed him on the cheek.

You ran back behind the cameras because they were getting ready to take more shots.

Really short but I had this idea in my head.