Girls and boys and bandmates

Tasteful smut

So it was in the middle of blur's reunion gigs when they found themselves in the dressing room at goldsmiths college.
Where the band practically started.
They just finished the show actually and it was the summer so they were all sweaty messes.

One by one they ended up taking their clothes off, trying to deal with the heat as they gulped down water... of course they had towels on.

"Hey so I got some of my cheese, I'd like you guys to try it" Alex rummaged through his bag.
They all nodded, agreeing to try it.
He passed it around as they cut pieces off of it.

Graham had been avoiding looking at Damon ever since the show ended. He knew that if he looked for long enough that he'd have nowhere to hide his bulge through his towel.

It always felt erotic to graham, seeing the others naked and sweaty, Damon the most but he tried to focus on the cheese.
Graham was straight... but wouldn't mind being dominated by any of the three men that sat in front of him, or all three of them at the same time...so I guess that did make him bisexual and quite kinky.

He immediately tried to wipe that thought from his mind. Thankfully his cheeks were already flustered from the heat.

"Graham, you alright?" Damon smirked and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Hm" graham looked up suddenly brought out of his trance.

"Uh yeah" he nodded and gave Damon a once over, ending it with a small smile.
Damon knew graham for too long to not know what was going on.
It was alright, he liked being the center of Graham's attention and sexual frustrations, he was glad to have graham back in the group.
To know somethings about graham never changed really made Damon content.
He shifted in the chair, stretching his limbs, almost cat-like, hanging one leg off the arm of the chair.
Graham was almost forced to look up, biting his lip at the sight.

At this point even Alex caught on to what was happening, sharing an evil grin with Damon.
"Christ" Dave rolled his eyes at how childish their scheme was.
Graham shot a look at Dave, wondering what happened.
"What?" Graham furrowed his eyebrows, wondering why it got so quiet.
Dave just shook his head, making graham more confused

He felt Damon's eyes on him the whole time Alex and Dave were talking. He tried with every fiber in his being not to look up, afraid that Damon would find out from looking into his eyes.

"So graham" Damon licked his lips.

"Hm" graham looked up from his phone.
They started a meaningless conversation about anything, it was Damon's way of forcing Graham's eyes to stay on him.

Damon was still so beautiful after all these years. Graham was quite envious of Damon's body but more importantly his willingness to show it off.

It really drove graham wild the way damon could sit practically naked and look so calm.
He was definitely more muscular then before but they all were.
They weren't skinny and pale although graham still thought damon was beautiful then.

Alex also looked amazing, muscular like Damon but taller. His floppy hair was pushed back more but sometimes it still hung over his face. Alex always tanned really well, making graham want to lick up and down his chest.

Dave even looked really good, with a bit of scruff and muscular like the others. He always was curious as to what dave was like in bed.

His focus drifted back to damon, damon and his towel that sat below his hips, dangerously close to where graham wanted to be.