💜|Chapter 1|💜

Your P.O.V

Since the day Taehyung and I confess our feelings for each other, there's something bothers me...Taehyung has been sticking next to me like glue. I also noticed that he's being touchy with me way too much, same in public. There is one time we nearly get caught by a fan of his and luckily we got away.

We decided-Well, I decided that we keep our relationship hidden in public since he and his members are getting more popular. If we did announce it in public, there's a lot of consequences and I don't want to deal with that and we discussed it with the CEO.

Taehyung seems to disagree with my decision but he just listened to me and chose to kept it a secret to the public. I also wanted to tell the whole world that he's my boyfriend but it might turn into chaos if I did that. When I wasn't going out with Taehyung yet, I got into a lot of fights because of the over crazy fans who keep saying "Taehyung is mine". It's just getting into my nerves and telling them that the members are not an object to be claimed and the worse ones are the youngest ones...I don't know what to do anymore with those kids, well there are matured ones but some are worse.

I am now getting worried about the safety of the whole members since they are getting a lot popular and I saw a lot of videos of them getting surrounded by fans. I also look at the comments, there are also a lot of worried fans. I told their CEO about it and ask him to have more security for them since it's really dangerous now.

When Taehyung and I started going out, my parents also bought a house which is a few blocks away from my aunt's house. Taehyung often visits our house, sometimes made my dad worried which I don't know why.

*knock* *knock*

"[F/n], your boyfriend is here" I heard mom calling downstairs. I get up of my bed and quickly run down the stairs, way to the front door.

"Hello [F/n]" Taehyung waves at me as he showed his box smile. I poke my head out of the door and look from left to right, I grab Taehyung's hand and pull him inside the house.

"Taehyung, why are you not covering your face? You should know it's very dangerous if your fans saw you coming here" I began scolding him, he then pouts.

"Come on, [F/n]. Stop being mean to your boyfriend, look, he came here just to see you" mom seems to defend him.

"Mom, you don't understand. His band is very famous now and their fandom is getting bigger and bigger" I look back to Taehyung and he just quietly stares back at me. "*sigh* let's go upstairs" his smile went back again.

I take his hand and pull him with me upstairs to my room.

💜💜💜

Third Person P.O.V

Your parents stare at you and Taehyung as you two walk upstairs. "Hon, do you think leaving those two alone is okay?" your father asked, feeling anxious about you and Taehyung being alone together.

"Oh come on, they are grown up. We also did that at our age"

"Did what...?" your father asked; your mother went and whispered something to your father. Your father was going for a run upstairs but your mother immediately stopped him. 

"You are not going to interrupt them, we're going out" your mother started to drag your father out the house.

"Where are we going? We can't leave our daughter alone with her boyfriend!"

"We're going to go shopping while we give those two some alone time and maybe I'll get a grandchild soon"

"Grandchild?! W-Wait!" the front door was shut, it was now really quiet and you are alone with Taehyung plus you two are in a closed room.

You heard the front door shut loudly and that's when you knew that your parents went out, you started to freak out inside your head since you and Taehyung are the only ones at home. You went and open your door, poking your head out to hear if your parents really went out. You then heard nothing but silence and then head back inside your room, closing the door. 

When you turn around, you got startled because of how Taehyung was suddenly in front of you and really close to your face. Your faces are just centimetres away from each other. 

"Ta-Taehyung, you're too close," you said but he just stares at you. "Taehyung, is there something wrong?" you asked with a worried expression in your face.

"Your parents went out, right?" he asked with a serious look on his face.

"Yeah..." you answered, he then avert his eye contact with you. He then suddenly walks back away from you and sits down on your bed. You noticed that he's acting strangely.

"Taehyung...is there something wrong?" you sit down next to him.

"Nothing, it's just the two of us are alone and we're in your room...alone" he gulps, you stare at his fingers; he's fidgeting. You sit down next to Taehyung and caresses his shoulders.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"Yeah..." he answered.

The room was so quiet, you got awkward since now you don't know what to talk about with Taehyung. You suddenly felt a hand touched yours, you look down to see Taehyung's hand on top of yours, you look up and he was staring deeply in your eyes.

Taehyung who was staring deeply in your eyes was in thoughts, whether he kiss you or not. He thought you two are now finally alone together and no one is even going to disturb you two ever again. He made a decision to make the first move, he then went for a kiss.

You were surprised by his sudden action but you still kiss him back since it's been a while you two have been alone, it was always getting interrupted either by the members or other people; which this is the only time you two would have alone time together. You then wrapped your arms around his neck and turn your head in a comfortable position.

Taehyung then slowly push you down your bed and deepen the kiss. All that can be heard in the silent room was heavy breathing and the sound of the kiss of you two are making. You felt that it's getting hotter, same with Taehyung. You two break the kiss and look at each other again while catching for your breath.

"Do you want to continue?" Taehyung asked. You were blushing by that question but you didn't hesitate to nod back in response.

He started to kiss you again on your lips then slowly going down to your neck, you let out a small moan which made Taehyung stare up to see your face. He stops and then takes off his shirt, you froze and your eyes widen to see his body.

"Do you like what you see?" Taehyung smirks. "I've been working out lately with Jeongguk"

You gulp on your saliva, you are getting nervous since it's the first time you and Taehyung going to do it, and plus you have no experience at all.

"Let me help you take off your clothes" Taehyung takes off your shirt and then your shorts, now you are in your bra and panty. He blinks his eyes twice and you are blushing from embarrassment. "Wow, you're wearing red lace bra and lace panty...that's sexy" he smirks, your face became redder than before.

"Oh my god, this is so embarrassing..." you cover your face with both of your hands but Taehyung takes them right off.

"Don't cover your face, I want to see you" he lick the bottom of his lips and gaze at you.

O-Oh my god...I'm seeing another side of Taehyung, I think I've awakened the beast! you thought.

He grabs both of your hands and pulls them up above your head, he grips on it tightly while his other hand started to play with your breast while playfully kiss on your neck.

"Taehyung~" you moaned.

{Sorry, but I'll leave this up to your imaginations😏hehehe}