💜|Chapter 3|💜

Jin and Jimin were the ones who came with Taehyung, as they were walking down the hallway people had their eyes on the three of them.

"Wow, there are so many models in here. But I know I'm the most handsome one out of all these guys...maybe I should do modelling as well" Jin whispered as he stares at the models as they walk past them.

"Taehyung, do you know which floor is it?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, it's on the fourth floor" Taehyung respond. They go into the elevator and Taehyung pressed the button to the fourth floor.

"Wait!" they heard a voice calling out, they look ahead to see a woman running her way to the elevator. Taehyung, of course, knew who she was and he kept the door opened for her. "Thank you" she thanked as she catches for her breath.

Taehyung didn't say anything and pushed the close button. The elevator stopped on the first floor and a person came in, the woman next to Taehyung glance at him and smiles. She tucks her hair under her ear and glance at Taehyung again.

Jin and Jimin stare at the woman's action. "What the hell is wrong with that woman? It's like there's an insect on her butt, she won't stop moving" Jin whispered.

"Jin-hyung, if you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all, keep it to yourself" Jimin scolded.

"Bu-" Jin was about to reply to Jimin but instead interrupted by the woman with them.

"Hey, Taehyung. Are you going somewhere after this?" the woman started talking to Taehyung.

Calling him casually instantly?! Jin and Jimin thought.

"Yeah, I'll be visiting my girlfriend's house" Taehyung respond.

"Oh, you have a girlfriend...how long have you two been together?" the woman's facial expression changed as soon Taehyung mentioned the word 'girlfriend'.

"Nearly one year," Taehyung didn't even dare to look at her when he answered. The elevator has now stopped on the fourth floor, the people who are going to the fourth floor came out of the elevator. Jin and Jimin just walk behind Taehyung and the woman. 

"Jin-hyung, what's the relationship between that woman and Taehyung-ah?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know, it's the first time I saw her" Jin replied. The woman glances behind her and saw Jin and Jimin, she stops her track and faces the two.

"Um, do need something with me?" the woman asked, she thought the two was following her.

"No, we're with Taehyung. If you just thought we were following you, we were not. You're not my type, stop being full of yourself" Jin replies. There was passerby heard it and snort.

"O-Oh..." was the only word that came out of the woman's mouth, embarrassed to what Jin said. 

The four of them got to the room, as they got inside they are getting ready for the photoshoot. The photographer saw Taehyung and then two other men with him. 

"Oh, you're finally here. And who is this two with you?" the photographer asked.

"They are my bandmates, they came with me" Taehyung respond.

"Hm..." the photographer tilts his head down a bit and slide down his sunglasses as he looks Jin and Jimin from head to toe. "Can someone please give these two gentlemen some chairs, thank you!"

---

The photoshoot started, Jin and Jimin were just watching Taehyung posing for the camera. They were amazed by how Taehyung is really good at doing it and plus how he does different poses amazed them even more, he looks like just a real model.

"Perfect!" the photographer shouted as he takes a lot of shots of Taehyung in every angle. "Okay, Yebin go and stand next to Taehyung"

"Okay!" 

Jin and Jimin stare at the woman they saw a while ago at the elevator. As they stare and watch her actions, they didn't like it at all.

"Now, you two. Act like a couple" the two did what the photographer said, he looks back at the photos but he doesn't seem satisfied at what he has taken."Okay, why don't you get closer to each other? Yebin, go and put your hands around his neck and Taehyung put both of your hand on her waist and stare at each other"

The two did what he told them, the sound of the camera was the only thing that can be heard. Everyone was staring at the two models.

"Oh my god, aren't they good together?"

"Yeah, they would make a great couple"

The staff members inside the room started whispering to each other, Taehyung could hear some of them and it made him uncomfortable. He lightly pushes Yebin away from him.

"Is there something wrong, Taehyung? Are you not feeling well?" the photographer asked.

"Sorry, can we take a break?" Taehyung responds.

"Sure. Everyone, we're on a break!" the photographer shouted; everyone started moving. Taehyung walks his way to where Jin and Jimin were sitting down. 

"Taehyung-ah, are you sure you want to do this? Just now..." Jimin was worried for Taehyung.

"Yeah, it looks like the photographer is about to force you to be close with that woman. I don't like her" Jin confessed what he really feels about Yebin.

"Don't worry, if the photographer did it again I would tell him that I already have a girlfriend so he would not let me do some weird poses with her" Taehyung respond.

"Plus...that woman seems to have eyes on you just now, I think you better stay away from her" Jimin warned.

"Yeah, I could see the way her eyes looked at you. She's definitely into you" Jin agrees.

"Taehyung~" they turn their heads to see Yebin going on their way.

"Hello guys, feel free to get something to drink" Yebin smiles at the two and then she glares at Jin.

"We're alright" Jin responds with a fake smile.

This b*tch is getting on my nerves now, Jin thought.

Taehyung went to get something to eat at a table and Yebin walks after him, she stands next to Taehyung and getting the same thing what Taehyung is having.

"Did you hear them? They say that we're going to make a great couple, do you agree?" Yebin asked.

"No" Taehyung answered without hesitation. 

"Hey, do you want to be friends?" Yebin asked.

"No" again, Taehyung answered without hesitation and then he walks to Jin and Jimin.

Yebin was not happy at all. Whatever she does, her plan of getting close to Taehyung doesn't seem to work at all.

She suddenly heard a ring, she looks at the table to see Taehyung's phone. Yebin looks at the screen to see a message from his girlfriend, her lips curled up into a smile.

---

Yebin went up to Taehyung again and gave the phone to Taehyung. "You left your phone, it looks like you got a text from your girlfriend" Taehyung immediately took the phone from her and his face light up to see your text.

So, he could make a face like that, Yebin thought as she stares at him.