💜|Chapter 6|💜

You were dressed up and waiting for Yoongi to pick you up, as minutes passed he arrived. You were surprised to see a van came instead of a small car, the door slides open and saw the other members inside.

"Hello [F/n], we would be coming to see Taehyung as well" Hoseok smiles.

"Since we have nothing to do, we decided to come as well" Namjoon added.

"You look cute today, is it for V-hyung?" Jungkook gave you a teasing look, you felt your cheeks heating up. 

"[F/n], come sit next to me" Jimin pats the seat next to him, you went inside the van and sits next to Jimin.

"Hello [F/n]" Jin greeted, making eye contact with him in the rear mirror.

"Hello, Jin" you greeted. And then your gaze stops at Yoongi and you just bow to him as a greeting.

"Sorry that I invited everyone" he apologised.

"Oh no, it's okay. The more the merrier" you reply.

---

You all arrived at the modelling agency and they all head their way to the floor where Taehyung is holding his photoshoot. As you all came inside, they are already starting and everyone seems busy around.

A staff member saw the seven of you standing up and gave you chairs to sit on to watch the photo shoot. You were just staring at Taehyung, mesmerized by him and the way he looks good in every angle.

Then suddenly, Yebin came and the two started acting like a couple. This made you jealous by the fact that another woman is touching your man, you know it's just work but you feel uneasy inside just looking at them.

You started having thought that they both look together and you compare yourself to Yebin, you look nothing like her. Yoongi turns to look at you, he can see that you didn't like seeing Taehyung with another woman.

"Haa...It's not enough" the photographer said, he looks around and his eyes landed on you and Yoongi who are sitting next to each other. "You two, why don't you try to kiss" you and the members were shocked by the photographer's order, even Taehyung.

"Kiss?" Taehyung repeated.

"You know, in the lips like couples would do," the photographer said.

"Oh, sir. Don't be like that, we've just barely known each other and it would be weird to just kiss suddenly" Yebin said, worried; but her expression says differently.

"Come on, just do it" the photographer orders.

"Sir, I can't do that" Taehyung commented, this made the photographer's eyebrow raised.

"And why's that, Mr Kim?" the photographer asked.

"I..." Taehyung looks at you and then back to the photographer. "I-"

"If you don't have anything to say, then it's okay" the photographer cuts him off.

"Let's make it memorable!" Yebin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck, her face is getting closer and closer to Taehyung. But he lightly pushed her away. "Hey! Why did you push me away?!"

"Taehyung, why did you push her? What happens if she hurts herself?!" the photographer suddenly shouted at Taehyung, not being careful with the female model.

"I'm sorry but I can't take this bullsh*t anymore, I don't want to do this anymore. We've talked about this and it looks like you're not listening to me at all. I told you already that I have a girlfriend" 

Taehyung didn't care if everyone heard what he say or cared if they looked at him, his head turns to you who looked stunned. He breathes out and walks his way to you and the members, then he took his stuff.

"We're going," Taehyung said.

"Wait, where are you going?" the photographer asked.

"I'm leaving and I'm quitting" he then takes your hand as walking out of the room and the members followed behind.

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

You stayed at the Bangtan's apartment for a while and you are sitting in the living room with the rest of the members. Taehyung is sitting beside you and started to be clingy again, he misses you so much and it felt to him that you two have been away for so long.

"*sigh* Good thing you quit to that agency. Since the day I first met that woman I didn't get a good vibe around her" Jin confesses.

"Me too, she won't stop ogling on Taehyung when he's not looking" Jimin agrees.

"I'm sorry [F/n] that you have to see that" Taehyung apologised, making his voice cute.

"It's okay, I'm glad that nothing happened between you two" you reply.

But for some reason, you still have a bad feeling about Yebin. You remember before you were leaving the place, you saw her glaring at you, her eyes were full of anger.

💜💜💜

Yebin's P.O.V

I can't believe this...he quit, he f*cking leave, it's because of that b*tch! Why does she have to be there?!

"Um...Yebin?" I glare at my manager. "O-Okay, I'll be outside" he left me alone in the changing room.

I stare at all of the makeup on the table throw them out of the table, making them go all over the floor.

"Argh!!! That b*tch, how dare she come to the photoshoot?!"

💜💜💜

Third Person P.O.V

The employees who were outside Yebin's changing room could hear her throwing tantrum, they are all afraid to go and check on her since they don't know what she'll do.

"It looks like she's at it again..."

"I know, why would our CEO even hire her?"

"Hey, she's the CEO's daughter, don't say that out loud or she might hear you"

"Actually, she has no control of her anger"

"What, it would be bad if she hurt someone"

"I know right, but her father doesn't even care"

Employees just walk passed by, not caring to check on the room. They all just waited for Yebin to calm down since that would be the safest choice.

---

You're home and was lying down on your bed, just staring at the white ceiling. Your mind decided to replay the time when Yebin was touching Taehyung's body so casually and staring at his eyes. You felt something in your chest, you hated the way Yebin touched Taehyung.

Even though Taehyung quit the job, there is still something in your gut that it seems not over yet.