💜|Chapter 8|💜

It's a new day again, you had breakfast with your parents and they instantly knew that something is wrong with you. They ask if you have a problem but you kept answering that you're okay, you didn't want your parents to get into your problem.

After you're done taking a nice shower, you lock yourself in your room again. You wish that Taehyung doesn't visit you again since you don't know how to face him or even want to talk to him.

<<<Time skip>>>

Once again, you glued yourself on checking at your social media. You saw the trend that has been going number one, it wasn't about Taehyung or Yebin. You went ahead and look at the trend name, it was a picture of you and Taehyung.

It was the day when Taehyung decided to quit from the modelling agency, someone took a picture of you two in the same room, not noticing the person who took it.

You went to the comments and saw the hate comments about you, saying that you are not good enough for Taehyung and Yebin was the perfect one for Taehyung. Seeing those comments felt like knives have been stabbed your whole body, it hurts...

Your heart beats uneven, your chest started feeling uncomfortable; that's when you felt choking and having a hard time to breathe. You dropped your phone, bouncing off the bed and fell off the bed, making a noise.

You put a hand to your chest from the discomfort your feeling in your chest, as if something is blocking your airways. You tried to go to the door to shout for help but your body won't seem to move, that's when you started panicking. Your breathing becomes more uneven and you started to breathe heavily.

*knock* *knock*

"[F/n], lunch is ready"

"Ma...Ma..." you manage to say. Then the door of your room suddenly slams open, your mother looks at you in shock.

"[F/n]!" she went to your cabinet and took out a new inhaler, she quickly runs to your side and helps you with the inhaler.

You started to breathe in and out slowly as your mother instructed you to do until your breathing was back to normal again.

"I can't believe it's happening again...did something happened?" your mother asked but you didn't respond and just kept quiet.

That's when she noticed your phone on the floor, the screen still shows the comments from the picture that you just saw. Your mother saw the picture of you and Taehyung and she went down to the comment section to see hideous comments about you.

Your mother placed your phone on the nightstand and gave you a warm loving hug, your mother's hug always help whenever you're feeling down.

"[F/n], don't worry. If Taehyung loves you, he wouldn't do anything to cheat you...believe me" then your mother started to remember the time Taehyung came to see to her and your father.

"Mr and Mrs [L/n], I know this is really fast but...one day I'm planning to propose to your daughter, is that okay for you?"

Tears began running down your cheeks, letting out all of your feelings. Your mother caresses your head, to comfort you.

💜💜💜

Taehyung's P.O.V

Everyone was doing stuff on their own while I've locked myself in my room, I was lying down on my phone as I go through the Twitter timeline when I saw the number 1 trending. I went to take a look out of curiosity and saw the picture of me holding [F/n] hand, it was that time I quit that modelling agency because the photographer seems not to listen to what I say.

I look through the comments, I wished I never have seen them. I never thought that there would be people like this horrible.

Then I remember [F/n], I immediately dialled her number but she wasn't answering. I dialled her number again and this time it was picked up, but it wasn't her who answered.

"Um...hello, Mrs [L/n]. Where's [F/n] right now?" I asked.

"She's sleeping right now, she's still feeling unwell," she said.

I guess she doesn't want to talk...

"I see...just say hello to her for me and I'll see her next week" 

"Okay" she replies and I hang up after.

I look down on phone, looking at the photo of me and [F/n] as my lock screen. Since the two of us became in a relationship, she seems so stressed whenever we hang out outside work. 

💜💜💜

Third Person P.O.V

It's now the third day since you've been avoiding Taehyung, you still not comfortable enough to see him.

*knock* *knock*

"[F/n], are you busy right now?" your mother asked on the other side of the door.

"No"  you answered.

"Can you buy some groceries for me?" your mother asked again.

"Sure" you respond, you get out of your bed and quickly get yourself changed.

---

You finished buying the stuff that your mother told you to buy, since the time you've been walking around the supermarket, you've been feeling stares from people as you walk past them. Now you are walking out the streets and saw young female students whispering while staring at you. 

That's when you knew that they are talking about you having a relationship with Taehyung, once again the beat of your heart was irregular and started to beat really fast. You tried not to make eye contact with anyone you passed by and kept walking.

You were in a hurry and head your way to the pedestrian crossing but you didn't stop and wait to look for cars. That's when suddenly you heard a car honking and out of the blue, you felt the pain of your body from the impact of the front car; you felt yourself floating in the air and landed on the ground.

The screaming of people can be heard, your eyesight became blurry little by little until you lost consciousness. 

<<<Time skip>>>

The seven members have already finished dinner and was hanging out in the living room, watching TV. As Namjoon was going through the channel, he stopped on a news channel. Suddenly, a picture of you popped up the screen and shows the accident happened. Everyone was shocked, especially Yoongi and Taehyung. Both of them stand up and was stopped by Jin.

"We have to call her parents first, we don't know what hospital she's in," Jin said. Taehyung falls in his knees as he covers his face with both of his hands while Yoongi bites his lips, praying you're okay. Jimin walks his way to Taehyung and caresses his shoulders to comfort him.

---

They all arrived at the hospital, they all stand the front door of the room you're in when your parents went out.

"How's [F/n]?" Taehyung asked.

"She hasn't woken up yet" your mother respond, holding in her tears.

"She broke some bones, the doctor said it would heal in no time" your father added. "But the doctor said that it was unsure when she'll wake up since the impact of the car that hit her was hard"

Taehyung rush inside and saw your unconscious body, lying down the hospital bed. A machine was attached to you to see your heartbeat, also had oxygen. Taehyung went close to you and stare at you for a moment, he caresses your cheeks.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry that I have to put you through this" he apologized as tears began to flow down his cheeks.