💜|Chapter 13.5|💜

Hello, I felt sad that I have made Yoongi's heartbroken and so I decided to add a story for him.

Yoongi's P.O.V

It's pretty late and everyone was already leaving, I said goodbyes to everyone and had to take [F/n] home.

"Wow, that was fun" she smiles.

"Yeah" I respond, not taking off my attention to the road.

"Hey, why don't we go drink?" she said.

"Drink? I think that's enough for you, you already drank at the reception" 

I can't let her go berserk like we both first met at the bar, it was a lot of trouble she caused me.

"Come on, you keep stopping me from drinking. I didn't get to enjoy the drinks at the bar" she complains.

"And who do you think is the one taking you home? It's me and I don't want to be involved in your troubles again like last time"

"Last time...? Oh, the one with my a**hole ex-fiancé? Come on, that's long ago"

"Long ago? That was last year, don't you know how much you've caused so much trouble for me and my company. Even my CEO has to deal with the press because someone took a video of us and thought something is going on between us"

Then there was silence, I stopped at the red light and turn my attention to her. She was looking down and had a sad look on her face.

Maybe I should've not said much...

As the stoplight turned green I changed directions.

"Hm? Where are you going? My apartment is the other way"

"We're going to stop somewhere first"

"Where?"

"You'll know when we get there"

💜💜💜

Third Person P.O.V

They arrived at the beach, no one was around except for the two of them. They walk their way near the water and sat at the sand; watching the stars.

"Why are we here?" 

"Nothing. Just wanted to get some fresh air" Yoongi response.

It went silent between them again, they both look up at the stars shining brightly above them. [F/n] can't seem to forget about Yoongi's speech for the bride and groom, she knew that he was talking about the bride.

Her heartache from jealousy, she wished that Yoongi had those feelings for her instead. She would make him happier than her and treat him better. But she thinks that Yoongi was lying about moving on about his feelings for the bride.

"Hey..." she started the conversation.

"Yes?" Yoongi respond.

"About your speech at the reception, is it true...? That you found someone else?" she finally had the courage to ask.

Yoongi looks at her then back at the stars, a smile escapes his lips.

"Yes, it's true" he answered. [F/n] felt a pain in her chest just hearing that because it wouldn't be her.

"Oh...she is a lucky one then" [F/n] said, trying to put a smile.

"She sure is...and I think she's the only one who could make me happier than her, I guess fate brought us two together"

"So, who's the lucky lady?" she still continues to put up a smile.

Yoongi takes off his attention above the sky and looks [F/n] straight in the eyes.

"Who else would it be?" he smiles softly.

Her eyes widen, realising who he was talking about. Tears began streaking down her face, making Yoongi startled that she suddenly cried. 

"W-Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked, she hugs him and cried out.

"I thought it wouldn't be me"

"What? Why did you think that? You're the only woman that I've been hanging around and no one else, there is no way that it would be someone else other than you" 

"Thank god, I thought that my feelings are one-sided"

Yoongi breaks the hug and cupped her cheeks with both of his hands, he gave her a soft smile before he leans closer to kiss her lips. He looks at her in the eyes once again.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes," she responded with a teary smile.

=======+++=======

Author's note:

Hello~

This is the end of the book, that means this story has ended. I actually don't think that I would be making more of this story since it made me had so much writer's block and it's been hard for me to get inspired to write. Lately, I've been stopping writing fanfiction and focusing so much on watching anime or read manga lately. It might take a while for me to write a fanfiction or depends on my mood.

Thank you for everyone who read this book until the end, I can't believe it took me longer to finish this book which stressed me out. Thank god I finally got to finish the story and finally take a break from this book.

P.S.- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑮𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅•𝙺𝚒𝚖 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝙵•✔️ 🎉