💜|Chapter 13|💜 {End}

-1 Year Later-

It's finally happening, the day you'll be finally named as Mrs Kim. You already had your wedding dress on, getting your makeup and hair done by Big Hit makeup stylist. You're actually nervous, thinking that you might trip from your heels or make a mistake on your speech. 

There was a sudden knock on the door, it was your parents. They came to see you if you're doing alright, they come at the right time and they are there to comfort you. Your parents have been talking to you the whole time, which made you nervousness seem to go away.

You're finally done, you are now ready to ride your way to church. You got out of a hotel room and head downstairs to the rented limousine.

 💜💜💜

Taehyung's P.O.V

The day has finally come, the day I'll be finally calling her my one and only wife. Time sure flies so fast and we're both finally here...going to say our vows in front of the altar. The music has started and I'm standing with my six best men on the side of the altar. 

To be honest, best men was supposed to be one person but...I can't seem to choose one out of the six members since they are all special to me.

"Oh god, it's too early for me to be emotional right now. The bride hasn't even come yet" I heard Jin-hyung said.

"I know, we need to hold back our tears" Hoseok-hyung added.

"Guys, you know you're not the one who's getting married here. The groom should be the one crying" Jimin comment.

"I bet V-hyung would cry as soon as he saw her walking down the aisle" I heard Jungkook snickers.

"Guys, can you stop talking now. The bride is coming" Namjoon-hyung said.

I pay attention to the huge door and it opens slowly, right there was my soon-to-be wife. She started to walk slowly her way to the altar, I felt my tears building up and soon enough the tears were falling in my cheeks.

"Ah, he's crying" I heard Jeongguk-ah said.

"Jeongguk-ah, stop it" Namjoon-hyung scolded.

"Oh my god, she's beautiful" Hoseok-hyung cried.

 💜💜💜

Third Person P.O.V

"I know" Jin agrees, he took a tissue packet out of his suit and started blowing his nose. The groom and 'some' of the best men were an emotional wreck from just watching the bride walking down the aisle. The guest can't help but laugh at them.

"Oh my god, she's so beautiful" Taehyung cried out, Jimin gave Taehyung some tissue and even helping his friend wiping his tears.

"Thank you," Taehyung said as he blows on the tissue.

Minutes had passed and the bride already reached the altar, your father then gives your hand to Taehyung. You glance at your father and saw that he was holding in his tears, you know that he wanted to cry but he doesn't want to show you.

You then face your soon-to-be husband who was a crying mess, luckily that you had a handkerchief with you and take it out as you wipe his tears away.

"Come on, Tae. Stop crying already, we're going to start now" you said.

Seconds later, he stopped crying and now both of you face the priest as the ceremony started.

<<<Time skip>>>

The ceremony finished, everyone was waiting outside the church. Taehyung carried you bridal style as you he walks you two out of the church, everyone cheers for both of you and congratulations.

---

Now, the next stop was the reception. Everyone was already arrived at the place and was waiting for the new married couple to arrive. Soon enough, the couple arrived and walk their way to the front. Then, the new married couple had their first dance first.

"So, that's the woman that you caught feelings for," a woman asked, sitting next to Yoongi.

"Yeah..." Yoongi answered; as a little smile escapes his lips, watching you dancing with Taehyung.

"She's actually not bad," the woman said. "Do you still have feelings for her?"

"I don't know what to say about that...but I feel like my feelings for her now is decreasing" Yoongi replies.

"Hm..." the woman hums.

---

As hours passed, it was time for speech for the best men. One by one, the members did their speech. The last person to do the speech was Yoongi, you and Taehyung knew about Yoongi's feelings for you (also include Namjoon, which the two didn't know about).

You felt guilty, you also told Taehyung that he doesn't have to force Yoongi to be one of his best men but Yoongi was okay with it. You grip your hands with Taehyung and he did it back, you wanted to go to him and say sorry again.

"Um, hello. I'm Min Yoongi, known as Suga in BTS. I just want to say, congratulation to you two. A lot of things happened since [F/n] came to our company, I think it was before she came to our company. It was the time we were looking for Taehyung's secret admirer, he found her at the meet and greet but later run away as soon she finished. Then, one fateful day they met again...she was actually a family member of one of our staff member, from there she was suggested to work for our company. She was hardworking, even though the job is kinda hard for her she still tried her best. But as times I spent my times with her, my feelings for her grew. I was stupid to let those feelings changed me, I tried to get rid of it but I can't...cause she's always there. No matter what I do, there is no way she would return my feelings for her because she already had her eyes on someone else. Since that day I told her my feeling, I messed up. I got into a fight with Taehyung and we avoided each other since that day, I'm sorry about that. But now is different...because I found someone else. Take good care of her, Taehyung"

Yoongi ended his speech and sits down with his company, you felt your tears welling up but you decided to hold them in and not let a single tear out.

<<<Time skip>>>

The day ended wonderfully for the new married couple. The visitors were slowly decreasing, going home late. The couple then goes to the same hotel that was booked from this morning and they both stayed there before going home tomorrow to their own home.

Taehyung carried you bridal style as you both went inside your hotel room as he hums the wedding march song, you giggled. 

The groom locked the door after and walk his way straight to the bedroom, throwing the bride on the bed. Suddenly, the groom started to take off his suit which made the bride surprised of his actions.

"Tae, do you think we should take a rest for now? We just finished a wedding" you said.

"No, that can't wait. We've been away from each other for a couple of days before the wedding and I missed you so much, I can finally have you in my arms tonight"

You gulped as you stare at Taehyung, there it goes again...his beast mode side, whenever he became like this that means you can't do anything about it.

Let's just say, the bride and groom had a fun night after their wedding :)