💜|Chapter 9|💜

It's been a week and you still haven't open your eyes. Yoongi would come to visit you secretly while Taehyung would go with the other members. Without you around feels weird to them since they got used to seeing you around.

The members needed to find for who is the culprit of the two pictures that were taken, they were trying to find the original source of the pictures.

Everyone knows the second picture would be coming from and they all head their way to the modelling agency that Taehyung quitted.

They went to the CEO's office to have a discussion about it and find the person who took the picture from their company.

"So, what's the problem?" the CEO asked.

"You've known I modelled here for only a small amount of time and your photographer seems a really bad listener. Now, I want to find the person who took this picture" Taehyung shows the picture of him and you holding hands.

"I'll do something about this, I'll call everyone who was in that room that day," the CEO said.

Suddenly, the door slams open and there was Yebin. Her eyes wandered the room and landed on one particular person, Taehyung. Jin and Jimin click their tongues seeing Yebin.

"Taehyung~" she runs her way to him. "Did you decided to go back?" she asked.

"No, I won't be planning to come back here," Taehyung said and the glares at her. "And will never be" 

"Oh yeah, I heard about your girlfriend. I hope she's doing well" Yebin rested a hand on Taehyung's shoulder but he immediately slaps it away.

"Sir, could you teach your daughter not to touch someone casually who has already have a girlfriend? I already told her that, but it seems that my words are just going through her other ear"

"O-Okay..."

"I forgot. if you're hiding who that person is, I would do anything with my power to have this company of yours go bankrupt" Taehyung glares at the CEO.

"I-I won't...I promise"

The seven left the room and head back to their apartment. 

---

Taehyung and went to visit you in hospital, he sits beside you as he held on both of your hands with his. You're still not awake and Taehyung is scared that you will never wake up from the impact from the car that hit you.

He keeps praying that you will wake up and everything will be alright soon.

1 month later...

You woke up, seeing the unfamiliar white ceiling. You then felt someone's warmth on your hand, you turn your head to see Taehyung sleeping quietly while holding your hand.

Then you sit up, waking him up and he looks at you surprised. Without thinking, he pulls you close to his arms; hugging you tightly.

"Tae...I can't breathe" you lightly tap his shoulder, he then breaks the hug.

"Sorry, it's just..." he paused, looking at you and started crying. You were taken back when he suddenly cry, you wipe his tears.

"I thought I'm gonna lose you and never wake up" Taehyung cried.

"What happened?" you asked, not remembering anything to what happened to you.

"You don't remember? You were hit by a car" Taehyung respond.

"W-What? Hit by a car?" you asked.