💜|Chapter 5|💜

One week had passed and you noticed that Taehyung doesn't go to your house after work anymore, you thought he's really busy and won't be able to visit you for a while. The CEO told you not to go to work since the members wouldn't be busy that much and he would just call you if they needed you.

You decided to go out to pass time since you won't do anything at home and you'll get bored, you drive yourself to the mall. As you were walking inside the entrance of the mall, you saw a familiar figure from afar. 

"Taehyung?" then as the person turns its head sideways, you knew it was him instantly. Your eyes then landed to the person with him and saw the familiar face that you saw on your phone. 

"No way..." you feel you're about to cry, your feet suddenly move its way to them but someone grabs your hand and stops you.

"[F/n]" you turn your head to see Yoongi.

"Yoongi?" you were surprised to see him. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just going to walk around since we're not busy today, also I have to buy a new phone"

"New phone?" you asked.

"Jin-hyung and Namjoon-ah were borrowing my phone, as I ask them to give it back to me but...they returned it broken. The screen has a huge crack and I need a new one since the screen is going to ruin my eyesight" Yoongi explained.

Why are you letting those two borrow your stuff if you know they'll break it? you thought. He then looks behind you and saw Taehyung with a woman then looks back at you. 

"How about you, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'm just going to pass my time here" your response.

"Then, why don't we walk around together" Yoongi suggest.

"Is it okay for you?" you asked. You can't believe you're going to walk around the mall with Yoongi again, you felt it's like deja vu.

"Yeah" he replies, now the two of you head inside the mall.

💜💜💜

Taehyung's P.O.V

I can't believe they made me go out to the mall with Yebin, this would be a bad idea and also dangerous cause someone might recognise me and saw me with her. I don't want anyone to misunderstand that I'm going out with her and plus if [F/n] saw me with her right now, she'll have thoughts that I'm cheating on her. 

"Hey, let's go there" Yebin pointed at a jewellery store. "Come on, didn't the photographer told us that we need to do this to act like a couple"

"I don't like to act like a couple, I already told you I have a girlfriend. Now, let go of me" I took out her hands off me and walk off.

As I was walking my way to a store, I stop my track and saw two familiar people. It was [F/n] and Yoongi-hyung, together.

"Come on, why are you so-Hm? Is that your girlfriend...wow, she's hanging out with another guy even though she has a boyfriend. I can't believe she's cheating on you, what a sl*t"

I turn my head to Yebin and look at her dead in the eyes. "You better not speak of my girlfriend like that. [F/n] is not that kind of person" I walks to the store where Yoongi-hyung and [F/n] are.

I followed them, careful not getting caught. 

Why does this feel like deja vu?

💜💜💜

Yoongi's P.O.V

I could feel someone is following us, [F/n] and I walk near a glass window and then I saw the familiar person.

Haa...what an idiot, if you're going to spy on us at least don't get caught and hide properly.

"Hey, [F/n]" 

"Yes?"

"How are you and Taehyung-ah?" when I mentioned Taehyung's name, she acted strangely.

"Uh...we don't get to see each other like before, he seems really busy with his modelling job" she answered. For some reason, she sounded like she's hiding something. "Well, he does visit after work but he doesn't stay longer like he used to"

"Why don't you go and visit him sometimes at his modelling job?" I suggest, she didn't respond for a moment and then she looks at me with a smile.

"I don't think that a good idea, he's busy and I don't want to interrupt in his work"

"Well, why don't you try. You haven't gone there before, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Want me to come with you?" I suggest.

"Is that okay with you?" she responded.

"Yeah, it's okay. When do you want to see him?" I asked.

"Hm...how about tomorrow?"

💜💜💜

>>>TIME SKIP<<<

Your P.O.V

I can't believe I just made him coming with me to see Taehyung's modelling job. Since the day he confessed to me, we kinda don't get to talk much like before. Well, I still felt sorry and felt horrible about what I've done to him.

Whenever we were alone together at work, he just normally talks to me just like talking to other staff members. I don't think the other members know about this since no one has ever mentioned it.

"Um, thank you for dropping me home" 

"It's nothing, if you need to go out sometimes you can tell me. I could drive you there" he responds, I nod in reply. He started walking to his car and went inside, he slides down the window and waves at me. I wave back to him and after that, he drove off.

I wanted to ask him about how is Taehyung doing when he's with them, but I can't bring it up since he might ask for more why. The text messages and photos that I receive was been all my mind all the time, I can't get it out of my head. I know Teahyung won't cheat since he's not that kind of person.

I don't want to have thoughts about his relationship with that woman but I have to find out what she's planning...