💜|Chapter 12.5|💜

The couple has finally arrived at the bottom. As soon as they got down from the ride, Taehyung has a wide smile on his face as he made a 'V' to his members. They all congratulated, Yoongi approaches you and congratulated you but somehow you see his smile was a bit off; you pretended that you didn't notice.

"Thank you" you respond.

---

They all left the amusement park and thanked the staff members for cooperating. Yoongi decided to go somewhere and told the members.

Later, he arrived at a bar and started drinking by himself. He rather stays alone right now than inviting one of his members to drink with him, also the members would be celebrating at their apartment since it's a special day for you and Taehyung.

Yoongi let out a deep sigh and gulp his alcohol in one shot, the male bartender looks at him and sigh as he cleans the glass that on his hand.

"That's one deep sigh right there, young man" the bartender comment. "Heartbroken?" he added. Yoongi didn't respond and that's when the bartender knew he hit the bullseye.

"Who was it?"

"It's one of my member's girlfriend...or should I say, fiancée" Yoongi response.

"Damn, that's tough. Don't worry, there's a lot out there who will be better than her. Just forget her and find someone else"

"I don't think I could find someone like her..."

"I never said that you should find someone like her, you should find someone else who would love you back," the bartender said.

"Sir, give me the strongest alcohol you have here!" Yoongi and the bartender he was talking to looks at the woman from across them.

"Excuse me," the bartender said.

"It's okay" Yoongi replies, the bartender who was serving him went to the angry woman who is just a few chairs across him. She seems mad about something and started crying her eyes out.

"I can't believe my day would end up this sh*tty!" the woman cursed, the bartender looks around and whispers to the woman.

"Ma'am, I think you should not use such words in this place," the bartender said.

"Excuse me and who the f*ck do you think you are to tell me what to do?" the woman continues to curse.

"Ma'am, if you keep up with that attitude I may as well kick you out of this place and continue to disturb the other costumers"

"Well, I don't give a f*ck!" the woman flips off the bartender, Yoongi decided to step in.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't treat my bartender like that" the woman then pays her attention to Yoongi who was walking her way.

"And who are you?" the woman asked.

"I'm Min Yoongi and you are?" he introduced himself. 

"I'm [F/n] [L/n], the daughter of a famous company called [XXXXX]Company" the woman introduces herself back.

"I think you should find another place," Yoongi said.

"What did you say? Don't you dare tell me what to do, I am staying here and drink!"

Yoongi stares at the woman and watches her posture changes, he noticed that the woman right in front of him has already drink and was drunk. He looks around if she has any company with her but it looks like she's all by herself.

"Hey, do you have someone with you?" Yoongi asked.

"Someone with me? No, that jerk who is now my ex-fiancé...I caught him cheating on me! It was our anniversary and he dares to cheat behind my back, on our anniversary?!"