💜|Chapter 7|💜

It's been 2 days since Taehyung quit on his modelling job because of how the staff and especially the photographer was not listening to him very well.

You woke up at your alarm, you reached out for your phone at the nightstand and stop the alarm. You then started going to Twitter, looking at the timeline when something caught your eyes.

It was a picture of Yebin and Taehyung together, holding hands and then a photo of them from the photoshoot. An article about Taehyung and Yebin dating scandal, you read about the article and getting angry by the bullsh*t that's been put in the article. There is no evidence or anything but only saw them holding hands and took a picture of it.

But then, there was an even more shocking photo. It was both of them kissed on the lips, it's literally both them...

---

Taehyung woke up and got out of his then head his way to the kitchen to see the whole members, except him, were already sitting. They were looking at their phones and then at Taehyung who was confused to why is everyone staring at him.

"What are you guys looking at me like that?" Taehyung finally asked.

"Taehyung...how could you do that to [F/n]?" Jin stares at him, he may not show his anger but inside he is.

"What?" Taehyung responds, not getting what Jin is talking about.

"This..." Jimin flips his phone to show Taehyung the photo of Yebin kissed him on his lips. Taehyung's eyes widen.

"No, that's a misunderstanding!" Taehyung shouted, shaking both of his hand. Yoongi slams a fist on the table, making everyone startled and walk his way to Taehyung, grabbing the collar of Taehyung's pyjamas.

"Then what the hell is this then? This is you, right?" Yoongi glares at him.

"Yes, that's me. But I pushed her instantly" Taehyung answered truthfully.

"This would be bad if [F/n] saw this..." Hoseok said, worrying for you.

"*sigh* I think you better go visit [F/n] today, she's not going to work since she was told to have a few days off," Namjoon said.

"Hyung, can I come to?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Yeah, sure" 

<<<Time skip>>>

After everyone was done with work, Taehyung and Jungkook drive their way to your house. Your mother let them in and lead them to the living room, then she went up to get you.

"*knock* *knock*

"[F/n], you have visitors," your mother said.

"Who is it?" you asked.

"It's Taehyung and Jungkook" your mother answered. You instantly sit up, surprised to hear your boyfriend's name.

After seeing that about him and Yebin, she felt sick in the stomach and don't feel to see him or talk to anyone at all.

"Sorry mom, I don't feel well right now..." you said. Your mother didn't say anything and could hear her footsteps going further. You went back lying down on your bed, covering yourself in your blanket.