💜|Chapter 10|💜

You were still in the hospital since the doctor needs to check up on you to see if there are any problems before discharging you.

Your parents were happy to see you already awake and they worried sick about you not waking up. You kinda get some scolding from them since they told you many times that if you have any problem, always tell them and they'll listen.

Your father turns on the small TV, you and your parents started watching the news. That's when you saw Taehyung and the members on the screen. There were so many reporters and flashes of the camera was pointed at Taehyung.

People were asking him questions at the same time, trying to get an answer from him. Taehyung takes a deep breath and looks at the crowd of reporters.

"Hello everyone, I am here to tell you about the news you saw about me and Yebin. Yes, those photos were real but my relationship with her is nothing more but only a stranger. She gets me into this situation, telling me that their company wants to take me as their model. But I never thought she had a bad intention, she knew about my real girlfriend and trying to break up with her. Things escalated and my girlfriend got scared, she saw the comments and she started to think that she's not a better girlfriend. This thing led her to the hospital, she was hit by a car and was in a coma for a month"

Taehyung stops for a moment as the flashes of the cameras continues, the continues his speech.

"For those who called themselves 'fans' that said that my girlfriend is not good looking, I'm so disappointed. To me, she is the most beautiful woman and thankful she was born into this world. There is something beautiful about her that you guys don't see, so please, stop attacking her" 

---

You were quiet as you watch Taehyung on the TV, doing his speech. His speech made you moved to tears, you were thankful to be with someone like Taehyung.

<<<Time skip>>>

Taehyung went and visited you with a bouquet of flowers with him, he kisses your forehead and sits beside you.

"How are you feeling?" Taehyung asked.

"Wonderful, after you did your speech" you smile.

"W-What? You saw..." he felt embarrassed that you've seen his speech. You hug and gave a kiss on his cheeks.

"Thank you, I'm also thankful that you're born into this world"

3 years later...

You were walking at the mall with your friends when you walked passed a wedding dress shop, you stopped on your tracks and stare at the wedding dress at the display.

"Oh my gosh, that dress looks so beautiful"

"I want to get married into that, but my boyfriend of four years hasn't proposed to me"

"Oh yeah, how long have you and Taehyung been together?"

One of your friends asked you, then you snapped out of your thoughts and look at your friends.

"Um, we've been together for three years now" you answered.

"Wow, I never thought you've been that long with that Kpop idol," one of your friends said in awe.

"If I were to go out with an idol, I don't think I could survive having so many love rivals...it's just doesn't feel right"

You stare at the wedding dress once more as a smile escapes your lips.

"Well for me it's okay for him to love his fans, they are the reason who he is right now. Without them, he wouldn't get to where he is now" you said with a smile.

"You're so nice, [F/n]. He doesn't deserve you..." one of your friends said.

"W-What?" you respond.

"I'm just joking, I wish you two a happy future together" 

"Thank you..."

"Oh right, isn't he and the members going back from their concert?" one of your friends reminded.

"What? I never heard anything from Taehyung" you said, confused to why one of your friends know they are going back when you only know that it was unsure because they had a very busy schedule overseas.

"W-What means is, when is your boyfriend and his members going back from their concerts?" one of your friends made up a question for you to forget what your other friend just said.

"Oh, I actually don't know. Tae said that he'll call me as soon as he landed"

---

The members and I just finished having our concerts, it was very tiring but thinking about [F/n] makes my tiredness go away instantly. Thanks to her I never get so tired and don't push myself to the limit.

Right now, we are having our flight back to South Korea. Before coming back to South Korea, I told the members that I would be finally going to propose to [F/n]. Well...I don't want to wait any longer than that, I just can't wait for her to be mine and be my wife.

"Anyway, does [F/n] know that we're going back to South Korea?" Hoseok asked.

"No, I didn't tell her. I wanted to surprise her" Taehyung respond.

"Wow, how long has it been since you two started going out?" Jin asked.

"It's been three years!" Jungkook said.

"Wow, that's long," Namjoon said in awe.

"Yeah, it sure is" Yoongi agree. As time passed by, Yoongi manages to forget his feelings for you since there is no way that he could take you away from Taehyung since he finally could see how happy you are with Taehyung.

"I can't wait to see her again!" Taehyung giggles.