Chapter 10 - mature

Chapter 10

Author's note: SO sorry for late update. I had to perform in a concert and l was quite stressed. From the current votes, it seems like mature is winning. However, because of the few reads the book has been getting, I will now be posting an alternative story arc for those who only want to read the non-mature ending. I will add 'not mature' to the end of every chapter as well to avoid any further confusion. Also l have to apologise to the 'not mature' fans in advance because your chapter will always be released a day after the mature chapter because l don't want to over-write and stress myself. Enjoy!

Recap: I backed into a wall and he put his hands on either side of me. "Since someone else has already sampled you. I can go in without any reserve." He lowered his head to kiss me but l moved my head to the side. He chuckled slightly: "So feisty! I love it."

I was extremely scared at this point. I could not let him have his way with me! I had to try and stop it so l started trying to push his arms away but they would not budge. He moved closer until we were extremely close to each other, to the point where if l shifted even slightly, his lips would touch mine. He wrapped his arms around me but l kept on thrashing about and fighting him so he pinched me. That made me wince in pain and forget to fight him momentarily. He forcefully held my jaw: "It does not matter to me whether you are willing. Now lie down and be my bitch." He let go of me and then slapped me so hard that l fell to the floor in pain. He came closer and l whimpered in fear: "Do not touch me please! Please, l will give you everything you want apart from this!" His chuckles turned into full blown laughter: "I do not need anything else from you and your poor family. Now shut up and let me enjoy myself."

I scrambled up in an attempt to run away again but he caught me by the hair and pulled me towards me. "Ow! That hurts!" "If it hurts then stop trying to run away. You're already a whore anyway so you might as well do it again." He removed his hand from my head and l put my hand there straight away to massage and ease my pain. Following this, he ripped my pitiful clothes in two revealing my breasts and woman hood to him. "Why did you destroy my clothes? I don't have any others. Would you have me walk the streets naked?" He shook his head "No worry. After this, your situation will get better. I promise. Now, what a lovely body you have!" He said all these while caressing my skin lovingly but l just looked away and shuddered in shame and disgust. "Now, now. No need to look so repulsed. I'll be quick l promise."

"I don't want to! Don't force me!" He pushed me onto the floor roughly and unbuttoned his trousers to reveal his hard, pulsing member. "I am going to have a lot of fun today." "NO!" He put his knees in between my legs, well, he tried to. But l used all my will power to keep them closed. "You dumb bitch! I have been patient with you. Don't force my hand. Open your legs or l will do it for you." I shook my head: "Not opening." He shot me dark looks: "In that case, don't blame me for what is about to happen." He forced his way through my legs using his knees and l was in pain the whole time as l tried to stop him. After fully opening my legs, he put his member at my entrance and l could feel the heat radiating off it in my inner most core. "No! You can't do this!" "Oh but l can." And with those words, and without preparation, he plunged into my folds. If l had to describe one of the worst days of my life, this may even top the list.

The excruciating pain that came with the penetration was something that l could not bear. The more he pushed, the more my womanhood tore, fresh blood gushed all around me but the man did not seem to notice and continued pushing in. With every pulse of pain, l whimpered weakly, "Stop. Stop. Stop." over and over like a spell as if that would get him to stop. Once, his whole member entered to its hilt. He groaned: "You are way too tight! Are you sure you are a virgin?" Half delirious, l answered honestly without a thought for the repercussions: "Yes. I am a virgin." The pain stopped. He pulled out of me. "You! Say that again!" but l could not reply. I was close to fainting off. He looked around and muttered: "I must be hearing things lately. Anyway, let's continue on!" He pushed all the way back in and more fresh blood poured out of me. He thrusted in and out wildly like a monster without any regard for me. All my insides were being torn and me being half dead, could not utter a single complaint in response. I could feel everything even in this weak state and it made holding onto my consciousness hard.

The man groaned again: "Edena, you feel so good. You bewitched me you witch and this is the result. However, don't worry, l will make sure to take someresponsibility." Finally, he was back in his body again and when he looked around at the situation, he was dumbfounded. "Why is there so much blood? I know you said you had given birth today but why is your womanhood tight as if you have never seeked pleasure before? What is the truth?" He was still in me at this time, not knowing how much agony l was in with every second he spent joined to me.