Tutoring

Chloe's POV 

"I have offered to tutor Beca Mitchell," I informed the teacher sitting at the front desk. "I just need her address, she knows I'm coming."

"Okay then, here it is, Miss Beale," the lady at the desk replied, slipping me a post-it note with an address written on.

"Thank you."

Knock knock...

I knocked on the door, full of anticipation and nervousness. Would this meeting go smoothly? Would this help her grades? And the question I found the most important, was I falling for Beca? All these thoughts flooded my mind in an instant, not giving me the time to process them thoroughly. I hoped the answer for the last question was false. She was my student and I was her teacher! That would be so messed up! Besides, I already had a boyfriend! I was straight!

Suddenly, the door opened and I nearly fell all the way down onto the ground. I was that nervous.

"Miss Beale?" I knew that voice. Beca!

"Beca! I'm here to tutor you!" I replied, a tad too enthusiastically.

"Woah, easy there," she replied, face adorned with her usual smirk. She was dressed in her standard white low-neckline shirt, a blue and black checkered flannel laid neatly pressed on top. Her usual skinny jeans to top the 'badass look'. She looked adorable. And extremely hot.

I blushed, "Can we start?"

Beca's face morphed quickly from her smirk to a look of surprise. "Oh, sure. We can study in my room- sorry, the rest of the house is sort of a mess." She added with a sheepish grin. I smiled warmly before inviting myself in. Beca was right, the originally grey walls of the living room were plastered with alphabetical posters of English words and piles and piles of books decorated the dining table. The only real clean space was the corridor which Beca led me through to get to her room.

Beca's room was surprisingly neat, though I was mostly interested in the many pictures which hung on the walls. Most of them focussed on Beca and another boy. My heart dropped, did she have a boyfriend? Some had pictures of Beca and Stacie, they were certainly very close. I was interested in the photos of Beca and a cute little brunette, even smaller and cuter than she was. Beca must've noticed me staring, because she immediately smiled and said, "Oh, that's the stepmonster's kid. She's pretty cute. Pheobe."

I turned to her, "She looks just like you." 

She grinned wide, "Well, we better get started on the work, my grades are never going to improve if this keeps up." I blushed once more before going over to a decently sized table. Atop the table was a small laptop and a mixing station. "You mix?" I grinned as wide as can be. I didn't know anyone with the talent, fairly entranced by the concept. She nodded, "You are really snoopy, Miss Beale." I smiled, "You can call me Chloe when we're not in school. You don't have to be so formal."

"Of course, Chloe." I blushed, why was this girl making me feel such strange feelings? I thought I was into Tom, I mean, I've literally been dating him for so long! I can't doubt our relationship! Hmm... I just hoped this small crush I was developing for the small brunette wouldn't get any more intense.

"So," I sat down at the table, patting the chair next to me, gesturing for her to sit down. "I think we should work on your grammar, since I noticed that you are mostly struggling with that."

"Sure," She said, taking the seat next to me. 

I took out a couple of practice papers and some notes I had made specially for Beca.

"Here, you can read through the notes and then attempt this practice paper. If you have any questions you can just call me," I smiled, looking at the blank-looking  brunette.

She took the papers from me. "Did you make this?" She asked, gesturing to the notes. I nodded, "Yup, you're looking at a Chloe Beale original."

She smirked, "but the rest of the class didn't get one."

I blushed bright red. 

Beca just smirked on, continuing to read.

I smiled again, fishing out my phone to text Tom,

Chloe: Hey 👋🏻 

Tom: What's up?

Chloe: Nothing... just bored. I'm tutoring a student!

Tom: cool, that's really impressive, Chlo!

I smiled, then looked up at the small brunette, her pencil positioned between her teeth, a focussed expression on her face as she tackled the practice paper's questions. She was super cute.

Chloe: aww, thanks babe!

Tom: I'm sure you'll turn her into a grade A student 😉

Chloe: I hope so too!

Tom: oh, that's my cue to leave, my dog needs a walk. 

Chloe: bye! love you! 😘😘😘

Tom: Bye Chlo 😘😘

I locked my phone, looking up only to be met with midnight blue eyes.

"Who you talking to that got you all smily?" Beca asked, quirking an eyebrow and smirking.

"No one can get me as smily as you do." I winked. 

That got her blushing.

And I found that super duper hot.

Hope you liked that chapter!

Follow my Instagram @becasbeale if you wanna