Love

"Miss Beale's kinda hot," Stacie said upon sitting down next to Beca. "I mean, sorry, you already knew." Beca sighed, "I know." 

"Beca!" Stacie exclaimed, exasperated. "You're drooling." 

Beca hurriedly turned to face her. "I was not." She declared indignantly.

"Yeah yeah." Stacie teased.

"Beca and Stacie at the back, stop talking!" Miss Beale called out to the pair, though herself struggling to not laugh right out loud. The look on Beca's face was priceless when the whole class turned to look at them. "Yes, Miss Beale." Beca blushed the slightest, opting to shrug it off. "Yes, Beca's future Girlfriend." Stacie whispered to Beca teasingly, causing the younger girl to turn bright red and glare at the slutty brunette.

"Shut up, Stacie."

"Whatever Becs, you surely have a crush on the hot teacher," Stacie pointed out. "You can't deny that.

Beca just rolled her eyes before turning her attention to the indeed hot redhead in the front of class.

"Beca?" Chloe called out to the brunette while all the other students were rushing out the door. Caught off guard, she simply strode over to the redhead and smirked at her, keeping herself together, "Yes, Miss Beale?"

"I've just marked finished the past worksheets you've done and figured out that you're not as, well, 'up to shape' as your classmates- in English, your work, I mean." Chloe explained calmly, though stuttering at some points in the sentence, apparently acting as if she'd said something that offended Beca. Beca found that cute. Beca found her cute. But she was her teacher, and that was not how things worked out usually.

"What are you saying?" Beca smirked, enjoying how the older girl would flush up and widen her eyes. "S-sorry, I'm just saying that... well, maybe it'd be okay if I tutored you?" Chloe stated, though as more as a question then a suggestion. "There's a big test at the end of each month, I just don't want you to fail it." She rambled on before getting cut off by the brunette. "Sure. Come over to my house from 4 to 6 every Thursday. Only time I'm free." She stated before immediately sauntering off, not giving the girl a chance to talk back, though turning back just to give a short wave and her signature smirk to the bright red and confused redhead. 

Beca could say she was hiding her extreme love for the English rather well. But it was just increasing and increasing upon every day's passing and at one point she was sure to blow it. But that point wasn't any close from now. Beca would make sure of it. She thought at the very least.

As Chloe stayed situated in her classroom, she replayed the past few minute's events in her head. Beca was far more confident and cocky then she'd imagined, but for some reason, it made the redhead like her even more. 

She'd admit it, Chloe was crushing hard on the little alt girl.

So on Thursday, she could hardly keep her late lunch down her throat in antipation for the date. Tuition, she meant, extra classes, not a date. Besides, she didn't want to become Aubrey. She hoped that the session would go smoothly, not any bumps along the way. She hoped Beca would not daze off in the middle of it, as if bored by her class. Though she was mostly excited about it, always being sociable and friendly, making new friends and hanging out was per usual. Except... Beca was different. She made Chloe feel things she originally thought she was incapable of feeling. Especially from a student, her student. She thought it was outrageous, and deep down hoped that this crush would just fade away as quickly as it appeared.

No such luck.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Follow my Instagram @becasbeale if you wanna