Guilt

Okay, sorry for the long wait. And then as I return I produce this trashy piece of shit that I call a chapter. Oh well, guess this chapter is pretty important so please read it even though it's baaaad. Thanks!

Narrator's POV

"What do you mean your pregnant?" Beca asked after around what Chloe thought was five hours of waiting. "You're not trying to prank me, are you?"

Chloe shook her head. "I'm actually pregnant, Beca," she explained with a frown. "I need to tell my boyfriend today. That's why I'm so 'nervous'."

Suddenly, Beca's face turned from happy to immediate anger. Chloe thought that she was going to kill her and the poor girl didn't even know what she did.

"You have a boyfriend?" Beca asked, her eyebrows scrunched together in anger.

"Um, yeah, are you jealous?" Chloe asked the brunette with a smirk playing on her lips.

"Jealous?" The brunette growled at the redhead, taking her by surprise. "Hello? How conceited are you? So the whole time we've been dating you had a boyfriend you didn't tell me about? Was I just some experiment? Were you just going to run back to your boyfriend at the end?" She yelled out in obvious anger and hurt.

Chloe was guilty, she didn't mean to keep Tom a secret. "It's just, Tom was just a distraction," she lied. "I thought that after finding out I was pregnant you would just run away, at least I would have someone there for me." All lies. She was lying double every second and she hated it. She hated lying to Beca, it for some reason made her feel ten times as guilty as lying to anyone else would. How peculiar.

Beca's face seemed to soften the tiniest bit after hearing Chloe's (false) explanation.

"Oh. I'm sorry, Chlo," she said, her face dropping to the ground. "We're still together, is it?"

Chloe was taken aback at the sudden change of topics. "You think we are?" She asked the girl incredulously. "After all I've said to you?"

Chloe tried to appear calm and collected but inside she was freaking out. She never would have thought that Beca Mitchell would still want to date her. After all that had happened. She couldn't even believe she still felt that way for, what she dubbed 'the horrible, rude, conceited' alt-girl.

"Sure," the brunette shrugged nonchalantly.

Chloe beamed brightly before pulling her student in for a hug. 

"God, Beale, you're crushing me."

Chloe just smiled and giggled in response, "let's head back to class."

Beca trudged back behind her teacher, smiling happily even though the redhead couldn't see the gesture.

"Why cardio?" Beca complained to Chloe.

"Do you want to strain your muscles halfway through the set onstage?" Chloe asked sarcastically.

Beca repeatedly shook her head in disagreement, "hell no."

"Then 15 laps around the perimeter!" Chloe barked at the girls.

The Bellas jogged round the room, groaning profusely and trying their best to stay upright.

Chloe sighed before joining them, though only choosing to do 3 with her condition at that moment.

Beca smirked once she finished her rounds first in the group, "how are you holding up?" She asked the redhead, wrapping her arms around her torso from behind.

Chloe smiled at the display of affection the usually badass brunette showed to her, "perfectly fine, thanks for asking."

Beca nodded, "if you say so."

It was just then where Chloe realised exactly what Beca had been doing and pushed her body off her. "The Bellas are right there."

Beca frowned, obvious hurt showing through her eyes. "Whatever," She said monotonously before jogging back to finish yet another round. Chloe sighed, harsh guilt soaring through her veins as she processed exactly what she had done.

"Beca!" She shouted out, hoping to get the brunette's attention but to no avail.

She had really messed up this time and she herself knew it, only a day into their relationship and she already couldn't keep it stable.