The new Teacher

Beca's POV

"Come on Stace, we're gonna be so late to class!" I sighed as I waited for my best friend Stacie to finish her stupid makeup in the school bathroom. It was the first day of school and I at least wanted to give a somewhat good impression in all my classes. I also heard we'd have a couple new Teachers this year. I guess I was just a little bit excited. But Stacie was taking so fucking long. I mean I'd been waiting for her for a fucking twenty minutes already. Plus, the school bathroom smelled like shit.

"Whoops, sorry Becs. You could just go first." She replied, not even turning to face me, instead continuing her adjustments to her already perfect-looking makeup. "I can't go to class alone," I whined. "Besides, your makeup looks good enough already." I added huffily.

"You don't understand, Becs, you're the most popular girl in this school," Stacie reasoned. "Just go to class, I'll meet you in English anyway."

I sighed, knowing there was no way I'd win this conversation. "Fine, see you, Stace."

As I leisurely strode into English, I could feel eyes burning into my sides. "Beca Mitchell?" Someone called out, I turned to the side and almost died eight there. Looking back at me was pretty much the hottest person ever. "Um, that's me." I said. "Sorry I'm late." 

"Take a seat, Beca, it's the first day of school. It's not like I can punish you anyway," The gorgeous redhead smiled. "I'm Miss Beale, you're new English teacher." Oh, so I'd see her everyday. That would surely be the highlight of this year. "Uh, thanks, Miss Beale." I replied, blushing the tiniest bit. I took a seat at the back of the class, away from any boys giving me weird yet flirty looks, I guess people still didn't get the hint that I was gay. 

Chloe's POV 

As I walked through the hallways to my classroom, I could feel people's eyes on me, whispering at each other. I thought it was super weird that students would actually have an interest in dating their teacher. It was my first day of teaching at Barden University and I was pumped up. I was awaiting this day since I was five, when I grew so much appreciation for my English teacher back in kindergarten. Ever since then, I grew much interest in teaching. Especially in my favourite subject, English or language arts.

I walked into classroom A6-3, waiting for the students to file in, opting to take out my phone and text Tom that I reached the school. Tom's my boyfriend, and ever since we started our relationship, he knew that I loved teaching. We've been together for 2 years now. Unbelievable. But he made me update home on how the first day went and how the school is like.

As the first few students strode into the classroom, I stood up and promptly picked up a lone marker from the whiteboard and started writing my name. "Miss Beale." I smiled that I could finally address myself as that. It made me feel professional. I waited till most of the class were here before introducing myself.

"Morning class! I'm Miss Beale, your new English teacher," I said, using a single finger to point at the writing on the board. "Well, I've always wanted to teach English and this is my first year as a teacher. So I hope you can promise me to be on your best behaviour this year, and all the years from that, and I shall try my best to make it your best as well." I concluded my speech, smiling and looking around class, most of the boys weren't even looking at my eyes (what perverts) but the rest seemed to. 

"Ok cla-" I was cut off by someone casually strolling into class. I remembered the name of one of the girls that weren't here yet. "Beca Mitchell?" I asked the petite brunette.

She turned to face me, apparently startled and blushing quite a bit. I immediately noticed her distinctive but beautiful facial features and her piercing midnight blue eyes. She was gorgeous, it was like staring at a work of art.