eleven | familiar

I made my way to the end of the line of seats and spotted the glowing toilet sign above a doors. The vacancy sign was green so I pushed the handle down and walked in. After using the toilet I washed my hands and looked up into the mirror, just as Diana said, my hair really was turning aurban instead of the disgusting red it always used to be.

I was shook out of my daze by a load shacking and the door slamming. "Shit," I immediately grabbed the handle and tried tugging in it but it was hopeless it had been locked. "What the hells happened!" I felt my forehead sweating already, I was terrible in situations like this. I started breathing quickly and heavily, my palms clammy and my head spinning.

"Anne! Anne!" I flickered my eyes open, "Yes I'm here!" My voice graspy
"Thank goodness are you alright?" I stood up brushed myself down "I think so what happened?" I looked towards the door and tried to open it ahah but it was hopeless. "You were locked in the toilet when we landed, it's crazy you're still alive to be honest,"

My head started spinning again as I went through the realisation I had survived that. I had been locked in a toilet whilst landing and still been alive after to tell the tale.

I heard a thud and a bolt turning, i stretched my back and brushed my hair to the side. I wasn't going to show that I'd just been through hell, I was alive and it was easy.

'Click'
"Here you go son," I head a ruff voice "Thank you so much" and then a familiar voice.

The door flung open and the light made me cover my eyes. I was immediately embraced and without thinking I embraced back. I had only hoped it was Diana.

"You alright Cherry Blossom?"

__________________________

a/n THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND YOUR SUPPORT AND 700 READS !!!!

but seriously it's mad how people actually enjoy this story and how freaking nice you guys are. I'm so sorry this is so short but I didn't have much time, I hope to update again later today <3

- han xo