You get mad at him for...

Niall: Leaving his Supras all over the house. You’ve scolded him for it millions of times but it never seemed to be enough. You would come home from a long day of work and find his shoes in random places, sometimes missing the other pair. 

Zayn: Never doing the dishes. You didn’t know what it was but Zayn had a bad habit of forgetting to clean up after he ate. Whenever you two had to eat separately you would come home and find the sink filled with utensils, pans, and plates, making you roll your eyes. 

Liam: Leaving his Twitter signed in on his laptop. It was a silly thing to fuss over but once the boys had found out about his bad habit they were often at the flat you shared with Liam, turning the laptop on and tweeting the most ridiculous things from his account. 

Louis: Not putting the toilet seat down. You were at the point where you didn’t know if he genuinely always forgot or if he was doing it on purpose. Although you put him in his place for doing it repeatedly, you learned to always check if he had “forgotten” once again. 

Harry: Buying too much at the grocery store. He’s always piling endless amounts of food into the shopping cart, claiming that “you can never have too much.” The amount of expired food you had by the end of the month begged to differ though. 

~

A/N: Hope you guys like it!