YoungAang x AirbenderReader: Daydreams

Aang was always social and was always around people. But ever since he was told to be the avatar. He cut off everyone and was distant.

"Hey Aang." You said. He didn't look at you. You took his gliding staff. "Hey give that back!" Said Aang flaring his eyes at you.

"Not if you talk to me." You said. He sighed. You sat next to him. "What's wrong with you Aang? You use to be around but your so distant." You asked.

Aang sighed. "Ever since I was told to be the avatar. I have to begin training. And usually people don't involve me in games lately. They said it's not fair." Said Aang.

He looked away in anger. "Hey, how about we make our own type of game." You asked. "I guess sure." Said Aang as he landed on the floor.

You both sat. "It's called Daydream. We just sit there and dream." You said. Aang nodded.

You both slowly closed your eyes.

You looked around to see Aang. And he softly smiled which made you blushed. "Hey Y/N." You snapped out of it.

"Are you ok?" Aang asked. You nodded. "What was your daydream about?" Aang asked.

You slowly blushed. But you didn't show it. "My daydream was mostly about you. You just smiled at me." You answered.

"Oh that's it?" Aang asked. You nodded. "My daydream was about... you smiling to. I guess." Said Aang as he blushed.

You beamed brightly. "Well how about we play your game?" You asked. "Oh Ok! It's called Air scooting like this!" Aang summoned a air ball and sat on it and rode around.

You summoned one and sat on it and kept riding and moving like Aang did. "Hey! That's good! Your natural!" You smiled softly.

"Yeah. I guess I am." You said as you and Aang kept scooting around.

You and Aang stopped. You then grabbed his staff. You smirked. "Give it back Y/N." Said Aang. "Make me" You replied as Aang tackled you trying to reach his staff.

Your lips met in the middle. His face was close to yours. He finished it off with a kiss. You slowly kissed back. He then grabbed his staff back. "NIce try Y/N" Said Aang slyly.

You both then laughed together just like before Aang was told to be an Avatar. Hey. Just because your a airbender and he's an avatar doesn't mean things have to go different.

All the time.