Zuko x Lost Sister part 3

You never wanted to be in the fire nation. They found out about you being Zuko's sister. They didn't trust you at all. Except Aang. It hurt. But you would've reacted the same thing. You slowly unpacked your stuff and lay it next to Sokka who turned away in an instant.

"I can't believe you're going to stay here, WITH US! Why didn't you tell us! i can't even trust you anymore! lying about not being a bender is fine. But sister to Zuko? You didn't tell us huh! I WILL NEVER TRUST YOU EVER AGAIN!" Katara shouted.

You laughed. Tears escaping your eyes. "Ok that's fine! I lied about being a non-bender when i shouldn't have! I'm a failure, a abomination, maybe you're right. You all should've dropped me into the water on Appa ages ago. D-Don't worry... I don't trust me to." You said bursting out crying while laughing at the same time.

Aang felt bad. He didn't see this as a bad thing. Katara and Sokka also began to feel bad. It just felt ironic. You felt so alone. You feel so broken. You can't believe you hope to find your real lost family ENDING up to be a bad and broken one.

You shrugged. "Well i'm not going to sob all day, Let's just get to sleep. I'm sorry alright? That i was ever here." You mumbled. "It wasn't your fault Y/N." Aang hugged me. "Sokka and Katara might not trust you. But i do. Just because being in a Enemy's family doesn't mean we hate you." Said Aang as he hugged you.

You embraced into the hug. You and the three of them went to sleep. You stared at the night sky. Stars beaming into the light. It looked beautiful. What will happen now? Will it ruin everything forever? You shifted and drifted off to sleep.