Sokka x Betrayed Reader

You were going to a fighting stance with Zuko. "You can't hurt me. You don't want to anyways. And you know i don't want to either." Zuko admitted. You looked away. "Why did you run away from the fire nation? Why did you join the Avatar Team? You could've been better." Said Zuko.

"WAIT YOUR FRIENDS WITH ZUKO.' Sokka shouted overhearing the conversation. "Not only that but she's a fire bender." Katara hissed. Your eyes widen. "You didn't tell them?" Zuko asked. You shook your head. "Because if you guys knew! You guys would react the same way Zuko did. Push me away." You Defended. 

"Your not welcome to the team. Get out." Sokka hissed. "But!-" You tried to reason but Katara joined in. "GET AWAY FROM US!" You looked at Aang in disbelief. He looked away. You even gained a little crush on Sokka but what's the point. 

"You know what! If i'm going to leave give me five minutes to explain ok!" You shouted. Aang nodded. "It all started when i was in the fire nation. My dad was a firebender. My mom was a Air Nomad." You began. This made Aang's eyes widen at "Air Nomad"

"I was suppose to live at the Air Temple, I knew you Aang, but 100 years in the iceberg and you remembered your people. But you didn't remember me. We use to be friends once. I could bend Air, and Fire, Because my parents were from different nations. Then when the attack happened on the Southern Air Temple. I lost my mom. And i got taken away to live in the Fire Palace, where i met Zuko." You replied looking to Zuko as he face palmed and looked away.

"My dad died from treason, They found out that he married my mom from another nation. And when i was sleeping. I didn't tell you guys but i got a vision. I saw Avatar Roku. He told me i have an important part to stop this war and fight alongside Aang. Then i figured out. Roku was my great great great grandfather." You said which made everyone's jaw dropped.

"I never liked this war. I disgree with the Fire Nation's expanison all over the world. Which is why i'm going to help end this war. I have a part to play." You said. "Wait then we're related in some way." Said Aang. You nodded. He ran and hugged you. He never knew you were an Air Bender. You cried. "I never knew i see a family member or an old friend i never remembered again." Said Aang.

"I'm sorry... i didn't know." Said Sokka holding your hand gently. "It's ok." You said. You both blushed faintly but it stopped when Zuko disappeared.

"Where did he go?" You asked. "I don't know. But let's keep moving. And i'm sorry Y/N." Said Katara. You nodded. "It's ok. I'd react the same way." You said slipping your hand away from Sokka. 

"Can friendships last more then one lifetime?" Aang asked. "We can make it." You said determined as Katara nodded as you grabbed her hand as Aang held Katara's. "But scientifically..." Said Sokka. "Oh you waterhead, just give me your hand!" You said as Sokka then held his hand into yours.

The four of you looked into the sunset up in the sky.

(I CRIED WHEN TOPH ASKED THAT IN ATLA) XD