Aang x EmotionlessReader

Zuko and Katara were together. Everyone was genuinely happy for them. Even Aang. You couldn't feel. Because you were a emotionless person born not to feel.

It felt impossible to love.
Impossible to feel.

You sat down as you saw Zuko and Katara staring at each other lovingly. It made you want to barf. "Eww don't give me the grossness get a room." You said.

"It's not like you can understand Y/N. You never felt love." Said Zuko. He realized what he said and felt guilty. You looked down in guilt.

Not being able to feel.

"I-I'm sorry! I forgot that-

You ran as far as you could. "Y/N wait!" Aang turned around and glared at Zuko. "Look at what you said! You need to remember she can't feel! You made her upset!" Aang snapped as he ran.

____________

You kept running. It felt a while. Maybe they were right. It seems that it's only a matter time you won't feel love at all. You then stopped.

You felt like your not on land. Wait you aren't! You were falling. You tried to slow the wind down. But the ground was closer.

You covered your eyes screaming. You wished you had your glider with you. Just as you felt the impact coming. It didn't come.

It was Aang.

CLIFF HANGER BOI