Aang x SisterReader part 2

You then ran and went to the crowd. "WHERE IS THE AVATAR I KNOW YOUR HIDING HIM!" Zuko shouted.

You and Aang were the avatar. Aang didn't know you were because the monks told you not to tell anyone. Even Aang.

"I'M RIGHT HERE!" You shouted walked towards Zuko. The crowd gasped. They were confused. Aang then arrived but stopped. "My name is Y/N, I'm.. the avatar. I'm an Airbender." You admitted. 

You took off your cloak. You wore Monk clothes like Aang's but your's were female version. You took off your headband that revealed a blue arrow JUST like Aang's.

You grabbed your gliding staff. Zuko's Eyes widen. You also noticed Aang's eyes also widen. Zuko prepared fire and threw it your way,

You blocked it with your gliding staff. You couldn't hold it for long. You were nervous. You kept dodging. Aang joined in and then defended you. You blew air from your mouth. It threw Zuko into the water with the guards.

The fire nation was retreating. They thought there was only one avatar. But two avatars were immensely powerful. Especially since both were airbenders.

"Come on Aang, i will explain it to you later on why i'm here." You said. Aang nodded. 

"I'm going with them. I'm going to help them." Katara spoke up. "I can't believe i'm saying this. but me to." Said Sokka. The grandma smiled.

"I will make an acception. Your mom and dad would've been very proud of you." Katara and Sokka hugged her.

They both went on appa.

"APPA YIPYIP!" Said Aang. The bison took off.

"Y/N i am so glad your ok!" Aang hugged you. You hugged back. "I'm glad your ok to" You said.

"How are you alive?" Aang asked. "Well i was alive because..." You said.

-Flashback-

You kept running as master tenzin gyasto. "Whats going on where's Aang!" you shouted. "Go to the temple, and lock it. Everything is fine." You nodded as you ran to the temple and locked it.

You heard screams and the door was busted open with fire. The fire burned your arm. You winced and gasp in pain. "Goodbye. You'll meet your end and join the Airbenders very soon." 

You then got angry. He sent a lot of fire nation army to the Southern air temple. You floated. Your eyes turned blue with your tattto arrows as you blasted the fire general off. He fell out of the temple. He screamed in terror.

Then you floated and went to sleep.

-flashback end-

"And that's what happened." You said. "T-There's still people around right" Aang asked. You shook your head. He then froze. "What about master Tenzin Gysato?" Aang asked. You shook your head sadly.

He froze. His eyes were about to turn blue until you hugged him. "Calm down. I feel angry just as you do." You said.

His anger turned into sobs.  "its okay You have us." You said.

You hugged him as he slowly calmed down. "What just happened?" Sokka asked. "Believe me i don't know..." You admitted. 

Aang hugged you. "Thanks..." Said Aang. You nodded. You sat next to Katara and Sokka. You three talked together with Aang. You got to know them.

You had friends for the first time. Besides your old friends. You have a family now.