Zuko x Reader: Legend of Y/N

Y/Ns POV

I woke up to find Aang snoozing on appas saddle. Katara and Sokka were also sleeping. I'm just gonna practice waterbending. I learned airbending, waterbending, firebending and earthbending.

Don't blame me, I could defeat ozai if I wanted to. But Aang was also the avatar. In order to defeat Ozai. Both avatars needs to be fully trained and ready.

Aang didn't learn earthbending and firebending. Why am I not teaching him? Basically because it's against the rules of Avatar fo Avatar to train the Avatar.

It wouldn't work. I didn't ask why to the Monks. I practice water kicks and bending water from the waterfalls lake. "Hey..." I saw Zuko.

"What are you doing here?" I Said as I walked over to him. "Well. I just wanted to see my friend? Have a problem with that?" Zuko asked.

I laughed as I sat next to him. "I'm sorry for what the fire nation did. It's bad of them for causing another war and wiping out the Air Nation." Said Zuko in guilt looking down.

"It's not your fault. You didn't cause this war. Ozai did. That's why me and Aang will make things right." Zuko smiled softly.

"I have to go."

Zuko quickly ran away. "Hey sis who are you talking to?" Aang asked sleepily. "Nothing." I Said looking in the starry sky.

Aang sat next to me. "You think Zuko is gonna be good?" Aang asked. I smiled at him. "Yes brother. I believe he will. He just needs time."