Aang x Reader: Service and Sacrifice

You were on Appa. You and your siblings rescued Aang from Zuko basically kidnapping him and put sleepy passed out Zuko on the saddle.

We couldn't just let him to die. Then the moon turned red. Your eyes widen. You couldn't waterbend.

"The moon spirit is in trouble." Said Aang. Sokka nodded sadly. Appa arrived at the moon spirit pond. There stood Zhao.

"Zhao! Stop... you don't know what your doing. If you do that. The balance will be tipped from the world." Said Aang raising his glider staff down as he saw Zhao having the moon spirit in the bag.

"I'm destined to destroy the moon spirit." Said Zhao. "He's right." You and all of them turned to see General Iroh. Or he used to be.

"The fire nation also depend on the moon. Zhao whatever you do that fish I will give you tenfold! Let it go now!" Iroh shouted with his voice and tone fierce and anger.

Zhao let the fish go. But all of them didn't react in time. He was going to firebend at the Moon spirit. You did what you could.

"NO!" You shouted going in front of Zhao. You got blasted with fire. But it still touched the moon spirit anyway. Everything turned black.

Katara and Sokka were in shock with Aang as they both ran and grabbed you before you fell into the pond. Iroh fought off the Firewarriors. Zhao quietly ran away.

"Y-Y/N?" Aang asked in tears. "I'm sorry... I did what I could." You muttered feeling your life slip away. "NO! You can't die you just can't!" Katara shouted.

"Sorry..." you mumbled as you slowly closed your eyes. "No Y/N!"

CLIFFHANGER!
Part 2 coming soon .w.