Prologue (Change ages on all chapters)

(Warning) if you don't like spoilers don't not read the prologue.

I hope you enjoy the story

I will try to update often!! with that all said and done

Happy Reading Everyone!!!

****************************************************************************************

My name is Cynthia Grace Johnson Wisely. I was born in America in 1862. My life has been full of ups and downs and I only had one person to stick with me through all of it, my best friend, Fredrick Wisely. Fredrick and I spent a great deal of time together growing up, we had a special bond and one day that bond would grow stronger, I married Fredrick when I was 17 and he was 19, we lived a happy life together even through our hardships. We ended up having 3 beautiful children 2 boys and, 1 girl. Sometimes I like to close my eyes and remember all the memories we have together and they make me fall in love all over again! I decided to write them down so our memories will never die and one day far into the future some of our relatives or anyone will pick it up, read our memories and fall in love with them too.

**************************************************************************************