Day With Liz

All day I was drawig in my sketch book. I drew somethings I saw in my room from my prospective, Some made up pictures, and me and my brothers. I was still mad about yesterday though, I was thinking about all the times I spent with her when I was llittle. I wanted to blame someone. If not Stein it would be Lord Death. He is the founder of the school. So he wanted her to spy! He knew it was dangerous. Did he not care? I moved the thought from my head. I put on a song on my Ipod and started to draw again when the Nurse came in.  

"Hello, there sweetheart! Feeling any better?" The nurse said coming over to check my arms for any more weird bruises.  

"Oh, Tons better. I just wish to leave" I said looking down at my sketch.  

"Well, today is your lucky day! You can leave now." She rolled down my sleave and stood up to look at me.  

"Really!?" I said with a huge smile on my face. I have been waitting to leave for forever! 

"Yup! But you still have to have check ups so be careful okay?"  

'Sure thing!" I started to go to my phone to text Zane to pick me up when she added on to what she was saying.  

"Oh, don't worry about anyone picking you up. Someone is already here for you."  

"Who?" Right then Kid came in with weekend cloths on. He had a red short sleave shirt with a button up black short sleave shirt over it, he was also wearing jeans. He was holding a basket ball in his hands. He gave me a smile.  

I looked up at him "Whats that for?" I did know what is was for, but I did not think I would play today.  

"Since today is your first day out of this place I thought you might want some practice for this weekends game." Thats when I jumped out the bed and ran over to him.  

"Really!?!" I said practically bear hugging him. He was surprised by my reaction he had no time to think. I quickly let go of him and ran to the chair that had my cloths and went to the bathroom to get dressed. I had on a white T-shirt that had green short sleaves, and jeans with tennis shoes on and my hair straigh and down. We went to a basketball court.. He passed me the ball an i dribbled it a little. Then he showed me how to correctly shoot the ball in the basket. He put his hands on mine to show the motion. He would put his arms around mine and put his hands on mine while i held the ball. he lefted my hand and showed me how to do it, Then we both shot together.. it went right in the basket! I was so pumped to play that we both did mini games. Then we had a break, we went to a bench and sat down. He had to ball behind his head like it was a pillow. I brought out my sketch book and started to draw, I had my feet on the seat to draw better. I felt great! I had a huge smile on my face the whole time! I started to draw me and Kid throwing the ball together into the basket. All I had to do was shade.  

"Are you feeling better?" Kid had his eyes closed, but was willing to talk to me.  

"Oh, yeah! I'm having an amazing time, I'm really glade I got to leave that room!" I was still drawing. I thought I should leave the first picture alone for later and started to draw Kid siting next to me.Since he had his eyes closed he did not know. When I was done I looked at it for a long time and smiled.He had the cutest smile. I know he does not show it much, but when i see ot I get a warm feeling. I never really had thesebfeelings before. Heck, I never had friends that cared for me before, but just the way he looks at me, or talks to me majes me feel like he can trust me.Does he really like spending time with me and cared for me or was it cause he felt bad and wanted points on his grade for saving a DWMA student? Either way I'm really glade he came and got me instead of Zane.  

my phone started to ring as I started to draw an out line of another Kid picture. 

"Hello?" Kid opened one eye and looked at me. Suddenly screaming was heard through the phone I had to pull the phone anyway from my ear. Kid looked at the phone confused. When the screaming stopped I put the phone back to my ear.