Sweet Sixteen Kiss

I sat up sweating and panting like I had ran the mile run at school. I was gripping the exams table I was on for dear life. I looked over at Stein who was silently sitting in his chair studying me.

"Well," he said after some time. "That was.. New."

All I could do was stare at him like a dumb person, before I took the wires off my head from the expierement. "Yeah, no kidding." I swung my legs over the edge and sat there dangling my legs while I thought. Why the hell is Kennith that hell bent on getting it? Can't he just like.. Leave? Oh, but no. Lily had to go through pure hell her first year at an amazing school, cause it wouldn't be a good story right? (I did it. The 4th wall.. Was broken.. *quickly fixes it back up*) This was all too much! How in the world can she stop him on her own. 

"So, uh.." I rubbed the back of my neck. "You saw all that right?"

Stein slowly got up from his chair and walked over to me. He started to put his equipment up. "Yes, yes. I did. It matches up to everything I figured before."

I nodded and jumped down. "What do I do?" I asked in almost desperation. I mean how can I take care of him? What will stop him? I felt hopeless and I just wanted answers. I wanted my mom back to take care of it. To give me hugs, kisses, and hold me close saying 'everything will be alright' like a mother normally does. No, sadly that's not me.. I don't have that luxusary. I don't have it that easy.

Stein simply shrugged his shoulders and turned to me. "You'll need to find that out by yourself."

I groaned and covered my face. "I was afraid of that answer.." I said quietly to myself. Stein smiled slightly and walked closer to me.

"On a happier note.. Happy Birthday." I suddenly shot my head up.

"Oh.. Yeah." I said in a slight distant voice. To be honest the last thing I was thinking about was my 16th birthday. I mean, I do have a crazy, psychopathic ex-friend of my dead mom on my hands to take care of. Would you start thinking of what color your cake was if you had THAT to deal with? If you do.. I envy you..

Stein laughed at my distant voice and patted my back. "Go home, get dressed and relax. Today is your day. Don't worry about Kennith." I simply rolled my eyes at his notion, but nodded.

"Okay. Thank you, Stein." I grabbed my coat and pulled it on with my shoes. I quickly left and headed to my house. Today was going to be pretty long.

-------------------------------------------------

"Could you come up with a better way to bring me somewhere? I mean. As much as I love you both I don't trust you enough to have you blind fold me and then try and steer me somewhere.."

Currently, I am being blind folded (if you didn't already know) and being taken to a "surprise" place by my two lovely brothers. When I had gotten home they where too hyped up to care where I was the night before. They made me put on a black sleeveless, and a little poofy dress. The whole dress was covered in baby blue polka-dots. I had my bangs pulled back to the side in a small pony tail at the back of my head and had the ends of my hair curled a little.

"Oh, please. You worry way too much!" Zane said while ,what I can only assume, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah! We are totally reliab-"

"Ow!"

"Oops!"

"Damn it Teddie! You were supposed to make sure she didn't run into things!"

"Sorry.." Teddie said a little sheepishly.

"Whatever. We're here." Zane said as he stood to my left.