The Lonely Week

We where in the middle of Stein's disseccions when I got a note passes to me. 

' Hey, why is Kid all ehh?' I noticed Liz passed it down the line of students next to me, but they made sure to pass up Kid. I wrote back like I was taking notes from his....dissection. I looked up at Kid. He had kinda sad look on his face. Oh, last night. 

' I have no idea. ' I passed it up again. It got passed down to me once more. 

' You should talk to him ' I winced ' no...I think thats the last person he wants to talk to right now..' I passd it back to her. She leaned in her seat to see me. I looked at her she gave me a ' why ' look and I just looked away.

After school I was about half way out the school grounds with Teddie and Zane when 

"Hey you want to fight I want to get back at you from yesterday!" Black*Star was looking at me with a mad face. I smiled I could use some fighting to get myself out of this mood I have been in. 

I told Teddie and Zane to turn into weapons. They did. We started off easy then got complicated. He turned Tsukabi in a bomb. He got me there I started to cough hard. Everyone gathered around to see the fight. Then while I was coughing he came at me I fell to the ground while I blocked his attack. Oh he was good! I was still coughing and he came close at a few attacks but I blocked them. I finally pretended to block and he came at me I slide to one side and Hit his back really hard and he fell.  

I sat down on the ground wow that was long! Black*Star got up. 

"Wow, that was really long. good job! I'm getting way better!" Black*Star helped me up. I laughed and coughed a little  

"Yeah your doing good Black*Star." Everyone came at me and Black*Star  

"Wow, epic fight!" Soul high fived Black*Star. 

"Are you okay Lily?" Tsubaki turned back into human form. 

"Oh, yeah you just got me with the smoke bomb." I laughed. 

"That was so close!" Patty came up and Teddie instanly turned back to normal. 

"Yeah it was..." Kid was in the distance with a hard stare. I looked at him a liitle confused. 

"We should do it again but next time Black*Star and Soul!!" Liz was excited haha. 

"I could do it!" I coughed a little more.  

"Here." Maka handed me a bottle of water. Thank God!! I needed it! I drank some and felt better. 

"Thank you!"

Everyone was heading back home. I was about to leave when Kid pulled on my arm. I told Zane and Teddie that they can go home without me. They nodded. When they left I gave Kid a confused look. I smiled lightly. 

"Are you okay? You don't look so...happy at the moment." I laughed while I said that, but he just stared at me. 

"You almost got hurt out there you know." He had a hard stare. whats his problem. 

"Yeah, but I'm good now Kid." He was still staring at me with hard eyes. He gave me a look like I was an enemy... 

"Okay, what is your problem!" I finally started to get mad. Why was he acting like this. 

"I have no problem." He said it so monotone. 

"No, I think you do and I want to know why. I mean your looking at me like I'm some kinda danegerous person!" He sighed but kept his gaze on me. 

"I just hate the fact you did that." He's acting like my parent! 

"Um, you get in fights all the time. Is it wrong that I do?!"