Training Day

I woke up with wide eyes. Was that a dream? Or was it a real memory. I sighed and held my head with my hand. I shook my head trying to shake my tiredness from my eyes. Then I moved a little my bed was empty...my bed was empty!!

"Mary?" I looked around. When she used to have sleep overs at my house she never left my side til I woke up. I looked all around my room. She was not there. I went out my room to the kitchen. Then I heard little laughter. I heard Mary laughing and Teddie playing around. I looked around the corner to see Teddie pretending to be a horse for Mary to ride on. It was cute. I leaned against the wall and watched them play.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty" I heard a light voice right in my ear. I turned around and gasped. I almost fell over, but I caught myself. Kid was right behind me leaning against the wall too. He had a smile on his face because of my reaction. I gave him an annoyed look.

"What are you doing here!" I Whispered in a stern tone. He leaned closer and whisperd back

"Here for training of course" I got wide eyes. what time was it. I turned around and looked at the clock in the kitchen it was 12:45. I groaned.

"God! I sleepted that late!" He nodded his head. I sighed and crossed my arms. Then my eyes got big. I looked down and noticed I wore only short pajama shorts and a tank top. I looked up and punched him in the arm. He giggled a little and rubbed his arm

"Wow, your cranky in the afternoon." He laughed. Why was he such a good mood. I gave him a more annoyed look.

"And your cocky in the afternoon." I walked into my bed room and closed the door. I went into my closet and picked out a white T-shirt and a black hoodie. I put on jeans and some tennis shoes. I walked out my room and went into the living room. I stopped in my tracks when I found Mary sitting on Kid's lap. She was watching TV eating some dried cerial. he was watching with her. He smiled everytime she laughed at something funny. She sat back and layed her head on his chest. He looked down at her and smiled more. I almost wanted to yell "CUTE!!" out of no where but I did not want to distrub them. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. When I brought out what I wanted, I looked back into the living room. Kid noticed I was there and looked at me. He gave me laugh at my expretion. I guess I had that stupid smile still stuck on my face. I giggled a little and went back to the kitchen. I ate whatever I got out , grapes of course, and went into the living room.

"Lily! Lily! Sit here!" Mary was bouncing a little on Kid's lap when she saw me. She pointed to the seat next to her.

I laughed and nodded. "Okay, sweetie." I sat down to the left of them. Mary calmed down and glued herself back to the TV. I giggled a little at her. I looked over at Kid. He had a nice smile on his face. I looked back at Mary. I wonder...if she could stay. Everyone seemed to like her. She still need to meet Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and Black*Star. I smiled at my thought of us all together laughing and enjoying Mary. Like a little family. I leaned back into the sofa.

"Wow, This is a side of you guys I never thought I'd see." Zane came strolling into the living room with a little smile on his face.

I lifted my head up. "What do you mean?"

"Well, Mary NEVER leaves your side Lily, let alone sit on some emo kids' lap .." Zane smirked at his mean remark. I got wide eyes. I was about to yell at Zane when Kid spoke up.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He had angered eyes. I slowly pulled Mary off Kid. Mary watched with big eyes as Kid stood up and went right in Zane's face.

"I mean that you look stupid in black, and whats with the strips dude? ever heard of hair dye?!"Zane was getting kid very mad

" For your information I have, but no matter what I do they turn back to strips! Also your the one to talk you have uneven hair lengths!! That's pethitic, that's stupid! Lily deserves better than an asymmetrical brother like you!!" Zane was now red ready to throw anything. I whispered to Mary to go into my room and close the door and wait til I said to come out. She nodded understandng and stalked into my room. I stood up and went ino the middle of them both prying them away from each other. Zane stood still and Kid backed up a little knowing that he should calm down.