That morning *continue of The Talk of the celebration*

I woke up by the bright sunshine that fleed into the room. I turned my back away from it and pulled the blanket over me. wait..where did I get that? I opend my eyes to find myself in the library. I had a pillow near my head and a blanket. I started to look around remembering last night. Did he do this? I looked around but he was not here. I sighed in releaf at that. I layed back down and pulled the covers over me again. It was warm. I smiled a little and started to go back to sleep when I heard two people come in.

"Is she awake?" I rememberd the voice it was Liz.

"No, it looks like shes still asleep." It was Kid. I heard him walk to the window and close the curtains to cover the sunlight. I mentally thanked him for that.

"I'm suprised she stayed the night." I felt Liz's eyes on me for a while.

"Yes, well I think she did not mean too."

"Why you say that Kid?"

"Because she was here with me last night and we taked for a while then she feel asleep. I did too. I did not mean to but we where both getting tired."

"Wait you both feel alseep?!"

"Don't take it that way Liz. When I woke up she just had her head on my shoulder... I grabbed a pillow ad a blanket for her and left."

"When was that?"

".....well, not really that long ago.." I winced alittle. I had my head on his shoulder?

"Oh!! Thats so cute!" Liz seemed to like it though.

"What?! no its not! I did not mean too!! It was an accedent!"

"Shh!! She's still sleeping!!" Liz came up to me slowly and checked on me.

"Good you did not wake her." She left me.

"Look, She's a wonderful person thats going through a lot. She trust you a lot. I can tell. I know you wont believe me but she seems to be your everything. I see the way you look at her. You never act like that around us. You seem to really trust her. You don't let her go like you almost did..." I heard Liz walk away. But Kid still there. I heard him come closer to me. I think he sat on the floor by my head cause I felt him closer to me. I thought of opening my eyes. But I was to afraid.

"I'm sorry...." He said it really low but I could hear it.

"I  just been thinking about myself latley...I should think of you...and the weird thing is I do. I want to take your pain away. I have been trying to find out more about your mom. But my father wont tell me. I only wish I coul find out. I hope you find what you need Lily. I truely do. You don't deserve all the secrets. You should know what happend. I only wish I knew. I really do.I will be there for you. Will you be there for me...?" I felt his hand pull back some hair that was in my face.I fluttered my eyes open. I looked at him and smiled

"Yes. I will"